Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! (547 Views)

How To Shrink That Fibroids Without Operation!!! / Easy Steps On How To Remove The Fibroids Without Surgery / The Natural And Effective Remedy To Get Rid Of Fibroids Without Drugs Or Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Treat fibroids without surgery, using modern traditional procedures.
We guarantee you a safe and reliable procedure of treating fibroids, which is tested trusted and longlasting by certified practitioners.
The treatment comes in THREE treatment packs, which are:

Fibroids expeller (Pack 1): it works by blocking the effects of progestogen and estrogen, stimulating the myometrium, resulting to the contraction of the uterus, with the cervix opening for easier passage of the fibroid tumors.

Fibroids cleanser (Pack 2): It works by decreasing the level of estrogen and progestogen sex steroids, by temporary inhibition of hypothalamie pituitary gonadal (HPG) axis. This helps to clear the uterine lining after the actions of the first pack, thus washing and cleaning the uterus.

Uterus Rehabilitator (Pack 3): it boost the circulation and blood flow, from the posterior abdominal region through the inguinal canal into the genital. This helps to enhance sexual health, boost libido, start menstruation, induce pregnancy and boost immune system...

For consultations, we prefer you have two out of the following requirements:
An ultra scan showing the fibroids with detail of it's size,
A report proving it is fibroids,
A pregnancy result or stripe test showing negative (Not more than two weeks).
5-65mm fibroids are ready to go with the treatment,
While 70mm above will need extra dose at the required phase.
Note: consultations are free�
Its important to know treatment won't be done when pregnant.
Enjoy 55.55% discount on the treatment this season.
100,000 naira for all treatment services and pack compared to the regular price of 180,000 naira.
Note: Fibroids greater than 70mm has a little increase in price due to additional dose.
99.7% success rate
#fibroids #fibroidtreatment #female #fertility #fibroidcare #fertilityjourney

1 Share

Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Good morning
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good evening
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
wink
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hormones play a lot of roles in fibroid development and this is our major. don't our treatment don't just tackle the fibroids alone, but works by directing actions to the source and making amends where necessary
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Good morning
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2021
We know the importance of family and the joy in a continuous generation.
Money, time, pain, sweat and a lot of sacrifices are invested in building a family, crowning it with child(ren) is tough although, it comes easy for some.
We know your struggle, we feel your pain, we understand you plight and we are willing to help by providing safe, reliable and alternative medical solution to fertility problems battling family like fibroids, dysfunction, and lot more

Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6902495/fertility-journey-wtf211218cp

Pls keep up with this thread as we journey through
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Pls followup with our newest fertility thread on nairaland.com

https://www.nairaland.com/6902495/fertility-journey-wtf211218cp#108640978

Thank you�
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls keep up with our fertility thread.

Happy new year
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by Awibadie(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Fibroid is a growth aswell as tumour it increases every day ranging from mm to cm in size GOD Has reveal to me the herbal treatment for fibroid for only 2month therapy but you have to come with your medical report via pelvic scan a trial will convience you we dont charge much since is a gift from God call doctor Ability the health consustant for any treatment 08150943018
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by LeadingCare(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks to welturebotanical...more grace

Thought you would like this�

# Are you are a woman?
# Have you any form of fibroid?
# Do you care to know more about fibroid?
# Are you are a practitioner?
# Are you a man that cares about his woman?

Then, this *INTENSIVE FIBROID TREATMENT TRAINING* is for you!

Hurry! Don't miss out.

To register, use this link http:///Lanim-Fibroid
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2022
I'd love we keep to our threads respectively please.
Re: Treating Fibroids Without Surgery! by welturebotanical: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Our TTC Moms should please keep up with this thread.

Pls followup with our newest fertility thread on nairaland.com

Thank you�

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Just Swallowed A Fish' Bone / I Found Out I’m The Reason My Wife And I Can’t Have Kids / Bodybuilding- How Do I Take My Physique To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.