Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) (58230 Views)

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Guys Miraculously Acquires The New Iphone11 Before Launch Date. PHOTOS / Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kriss216:

Thanks for your offer... I'll pass.

You don't have this?
No, sir! Let me contact Manna.
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
This one no get choice, her own na anywhere belle face.

No levels!
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
So the lazy chef is going to dick afterwards. This one na sure .
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by elganzar(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
I can boldly tell you nothing happened after

Just smiles and all, exchange digits_ and she'll probably stop replying after a week...

Who go host me too bayii??

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Germi9: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Boring ever after
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by complexBoss12: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Babygurl is suffering from a very low self-esteem disease.

Meanwhile ogbeni Felix MANNAvulturegrills the senile daddy asslicking MUdafVcka is saying hi.... Shame on the unkept looking mUdafVcka

pls no **** is this really the vulturegriller??
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
This madam at 29 you suppose don dey wise up, no be everything you go dey upload on net

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol. Bad guy! Oya use this one take hold body

Wetin come be dis wan again?!? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Pimine: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Aswearugaaad

What's this abomination? Fufu and beans whattheactualhell?!? shocked

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by greggng: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
I am happy for her . I.pray they get married with beautiful children. The chef is handsome

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by tempusfugit: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigga eying generational wealth

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
NwekeUG:
Popular singer, DJ Cuppy accepted the offer of a Dubai-based Nigerian chef, Jahmal to eat a meal from his kitchen, IgbereTV reports.

While DJ Cuppy shared the photo of the date on her Instagram page, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjBJadMsA7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
salad suppose dey there but the food look good
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm only interested in what happened after the meal cool
She will go with her photographer. undecided

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nothing will happen after the food . How can I invite Cuppy to my village ? Is this Cuppy type of girl I need in my life now . A girl with money . I will be faithful

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
see as dz one dey abuse Turkey? Wtf bitxh
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why is DJ cuppy always on the news. We have someone liberating the south southerners from the excesses of policemen and other form of oppression. His name is Harrison Gwamishu. He is the founder and CEO of behind bars initiative. He is more worthy of all these publicity than the totality of celebrities. He puts his life on the line in the course of his selfless endeavours to reach out to the voiceless Nigerians who are bullied by police and SARS. If he was a white man, he would have been more popular. Yet the number one choice for your front pages is always a stupid news about djcuppy eating this or that or sj cuppy going to toilet. And then you'll wake up one morning to say buhari is the problem we have. Foolishness is the problem of this generation honestly. You don't know who to shut down and who to celebrate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Why you go dey give person this kind sakpa food?

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

I can bet my balls this lunch is going to have one hell of a damnnn happy ending

Na the chef house them even for dey eat the lunch

If this niggar of a chef nor fit do anything ehnnn..I go know say na weak niggar

Your mama born fool

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Big man pikin desperately looking for husband at 54. This life no balance I swear
she's not 54

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm only interested in what happened after the meal cool
Bad guy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kriss216:

Thanks for your offer... I'll pass.

You don't have this?
Hahaha cheesy why you reject the beans and akpu that guy give u
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:

cheesy sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
tyson98:
If I handle that turkey wey she hold with garri and very chilled water as an ijebu man hmmmmm grin

Turkey and garri?? shocked

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
She flet
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Titugirl(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Teejay13:
This one no get choice, her own na anywhere belle face.

No levels!
Na Wa o...if she no honour the invite na still una go talk say she dey arrogant

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Ikukuudo: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
What else do you expect in a lazy man's kitchen. grin
lexy2014:

I can see jolof rice, stew, dodo and turkey. Is that all?
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
All these celebrities go like prick Wella but they go act like they don't like it
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by rollandben(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
lexy2014:

I can see jolof rice, stew, dodo and turkey. Is that all?
Oh NO!! Blues would follow

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
irunoko:
she's not 54
ok 53
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.