Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is There Any Other Way To Access The Pirate Bay? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Any Other Way To Access The Pirate Bay? (152 Views)

The Pirate Bay - Is It Still Possible To Bring It Back? / Where Is The Pirate Bay Still Available? / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Other Way To Access The Pirate Bay? by penguin2021(f): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Are there still any tricks to bypass the blockage and use your favorite site?
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Access The Pirate Bay? by crysmile(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
The tricks are always the same. Use a VPN. Just find a list of countries where this site is not yet blocked and use that information. I'm sure you can handle it.
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Access The Pirate Bay? by pixie2: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's not uncommon now. Every two or three weeks it's the same thing. I'm sick and tired of looking for ways to get access. But nevertheless The Pirate Bay is one of my favorite sites and I will not look for its replacement yet. To solve the problem with access can be through the VPN and mirror sites.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is The Iphone 5 A Rotten Apple? / How To Drive A Forklift Truck Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.