Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Become A Live Breathing Cash Machine 2ru Virtual Assistant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Live Breathing Cash Machine 2ru Virtual Assistant (236 Views)

How Financial Intelligence Can Turn You To A Live Breathing Cash Machine / How To Turn Yourself To A Live Breathing Cash Machine / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Live Breathing Cash Machine 2ru Virtual Assistant by Prinzyomi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Attention !!

Have you been thinking heavily on how to make passive income steadily from home/apart from your 9-5 job??

Learn How to Make Use of the Internet Fast lane to Make Cool Cash without Stress

"...even if you have no digital skills yet."

Dear Friend,

As the year goes to an end, you need to arm yourself with a digital skills that will pump in money for you in 2022

So, if you've been looking for how you can
✅ Make passive Income Steadily from home
✅ Be available for your Children and Family whenever you need/want to
✅ Say goodbye to a stressful 9-5 job for good
✅ Stop worrying about bringing extra income to your household

Then, this is the most exciting letter you'd have ever read!!

Let me share this story with you...

During COVID-19 period, a stay-at-home Mum of 4 came up making $600/ week by leveraging on one internet fast lane, VIRTUAL ASSISTANT

She was tired of not being able to provide for her kids until her husband comes back home..

After much thought and research on the internet, she stumbled on a Digital program...

All she did was to register for the program online, and study all that was in it using her laptop...

In a week, she got a job from an American company to help in making travel arrangements for the staffs...

That was it!! She earned $600/wk and got more recommendations; which means, MORE JOB and MORE MONEY...

Do you know??

In order to be qualified for some jobs available online, you need to acquire some skills that are related to the job??

This woman learnt VIRTUAL ASSISTANT and earns in dollars per week...

So, Who is a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (VA)??

He/she is an independent contractor who provides administrative services to clients while operating outside of the client's office (from home or any where comfortable).

What do they do??

- Schedule appointments
- Make phone calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage E-mail accounts

Do you know??

- An average VA earns between $25 to $50/hr
- There has been a 95% increase in the demand for VAs over the past 3yrs
- Upwork shows that 69% of workers are happier as freelancers than employed staffs

What will the program offer you??

- Help you build a long lasting business and you become an expert when you manage it well

- Guide and give you all the support you need until you get your FIRST CLIENT

- You will get FREE templates and resources that you can download for references

Why should you get this program??

This is a program that cost you a lot of money to learn from expert (current price to learn VA is about 250,000 naira)

And you won't be getting templates or resources after being taught

You get to find your first client on your own...

Benefit of getting this Program

- You don't have to be technically skillful, just basic knowledge of using computer is enough

-You be led and taught all the way till you get your first client

All these you get for just 35k

Compare the price... You save about 215k!!!

If you don't buy the program, you will have to find your first client on your own, you face your trials, the failures, lost money, sleepless nights on your own...

The price increases to 50k starting from next year...

If after registration, you're not happy with what you get, there's a guarantee of getting your money back...

Remember, by next year the price increases to 50k... Register for the program and save yourself 15k

You can get started by chatting me up on WhatsApp on 08135846526

This is no scam
You've got nothing to lose, and everything to gain

Merge in to 2022 as a Live Breathing Cash Machine leveraging on Virtual Assistant

Check out others testimonies

Re: Become A Live Breathing Cash Machine 2ru Virtual Assistant by Hardquy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
really now? i want to start

1 Like

Re: Become A Live Breathing Cash Machine 2ru Virtual Assistant by Prinzyomi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Remember, as I have said in the first post... This isn't a scam...

The aim is to have a digital skill that will benefit you and make cool cash for you as we enter the new year...

Register (currently 35k), learn, Implement what you've learnt and Earn big time...

Slide to my dm on WhatsApp for more details and the link... Here's my contact: 08135846526 or send a mail "I am interested in VA" to prinzyomi98@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Without Skill?? / Substandard Organization Of Nigeria (SON) / How To Scale Up Your Business Online In 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.