Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) (45961 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) / Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by gnhpowerhouse: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Really but its Pains of Fashion now

Abeg any one Minute Man.?
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by ayenale1(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Its high time they are called classical olosho not actress...actresses are for Iya rainbow, madam patience ozokwo, joke silver, madam saje etc

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by basty: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2021
The mouth fine before?

Nonsense smelly Olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Bitchy behavior everywhere
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by ukaface(f): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2021
Omo
I remember this girl as a teenage actress,her teenage self is nothing like what she has mysteriously turned herself into.

I marvel at the risks ladies take all in the name of civilization,fashion and slaying. Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by DisLifeSha: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Deep revelation

Kriss216:

I want to believe y'all understand what she's saying here.

tools for blówjob don cast.
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by MaverickA3: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Werey don suck prick wey get infection.
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Figger(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2021
This girl asss makes me go crazy
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2021
AquaPetals:
I hope you also pierced your clits, for the process to be completed?

U pierced urs? Let me see, pls.
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by wizdooarchy3(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Chai God undecided undecided

Since you cant satisfy this people

Who am i to satisfy them??

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by AfroKnight: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Too much bleaching. Upon all the bleaching sef you won’t be as pale as the average Caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by mamaya24(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2021
When you have fish brain you will always make sure to act like one , who send you message

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Foreverdope:
Curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has taken to social media to share video of her newly pierced mouth which in turn sparked reactions from internet users.

Taking to her verified Instagram page, Moyo Lawal shows her swollen mouth after she did the piercing on it.

She further questioned her followers on why her mouth got swollen adding that is that how it suppose to be. She added that she is tired of the swollen mouth and she won’t be going to her next events because of it.

While sharing the video of the swollen pierced mouth on her verified Instagram page, she wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFzbh_VA_ik
we need laws to stop all this nonsense in naija wetin she dey try tell us now

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXhFPUmqf-F/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Freelane33(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin there is always consequences for anything you do in this world � . That’s your own consequence of piercing and bleaching grin
Foreverdope:
Curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has taken to social media to share video of her newly pierced mouth which in turn sparked reactions from internet users.

Taking to her verified Instagram page, Moyo Lawal shows her swollen mouth after she did the piercing on it.

She further questioned her followers on why her mouth got swollen adding that is that how it suppose to be. She added that she is tired of the swollen mouth and she won’t be going to her next events because of it.

While sharing the video of the swollen pierced mouth on her verified Instagram page, she wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFzbh_VA_ik

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXhFPUmqf-F/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Seun360(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2021
This lady is approaching 40yrs
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Mumu
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Powerbankng: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Make she sorry
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Mancrossfire: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Joysticks:
A lady that gives a bj with a tongue ring can make a man moan in pleasure.
What if the ring pierce your d!ck

Abi you wan carry your money buy injury ni
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Mancrossfire: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
Really but its Pains of Fashion now

Abeg any one Minute Man.?
You wan chop money wey you no wan stress for abi
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by gazza07(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Ponmo lipz.. very good for one thing, one thing only... you know what it is!
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Mancrossfire: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2021
AquaPetals:
I hope you also pierced your clits, for the process to be completed?
Naija girls no dey pierce clits...dem never reach that level. Common anal s3x self dey scared them come talk of clits piercing shocked

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Ntorrrrr
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Op should add graphic!

Very disgusting face
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by laite: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Is there any time her mouth is not swollen?...abeg unto d next one
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Mancrossfire: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
akpunda86:

Bros I started disliking women with big nyash as I noticed they got small brain think like kids,iv great respect for slim girls with big brains I respect them Is not a hoax I'm saying from facts
Even guys with big gbola have similar small brain thing.
I don't know why bro!
Europeans, Americans and asians have gbolas below average but with big brains.

I once read that Adolf Hitler selected his scientists based on d!ck size. Anything beyond 5 inches was a no no. I think there is a research on that on bate
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by AquaPetals(f): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dagger111:

U pierced urs? Let me see, pls.
My clits belongs to my man and him alone. But if I were a celebrity, I would have posted them for you to view and masturb
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by kmaster007: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
She don suvk wrong fick...
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by asanausana91: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
I wish cancer of the mouth will remain permanent in that big mouth.
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Mancrossfire: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:

The bigger the nyash, the smaller the brain.

Well, you can like the nyash.. Besides, you're not fuccking the brain.

Even guys with big gbola have similar small brain thing.
I don't know why bro!
Europeans, Americans and asians have gbolas below average but with big brains compared to Africans.

I once read that Adolf Hitler selected his scientists based on d!ck size. Anything beyond 5 inches was a no no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million / Why Is My Father Not Dangote? — Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.