Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa (8152 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Cultistupdate: 5:19am On Dec 17, 2021
The war between Vikings and Black axee is far from over. The fear these cultist are instilling in the South Africa residents is alarming because if they revolt against us it will be another xenophobic killing.

This one happened on Wednesday as Black axee and Vikings continue to kill themselves, see as they packed this man corpse like a lug of wood.
Indeed there is no gain in cultism.

Watch VIDEO on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrxW0oZs4IY

Add on whatsap to get more cult related news and updates
+2347086186717

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Cultistupdate: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2021
PHOTOS

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Cultistupdate: 5:21am On Dec 17, 2021
More

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Cultistupdate: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2021
More PHOTOS as Black Axee and Vikings continue killing themselves

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Cultistupdate: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Lastly.

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Nawa o
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by lkillbrokehoes: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2021
I don't really know what these guys gain by joining cultism, the day you join cultism you have already digged your grave, there's nothing good in it, few days ago I watched a BBC documentary about cultism is NIGERIA, the documentary is all about black a.x.e, damn I just felt so weak, you can watch the video below if you have data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTQ7N7iUQ0

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Add “Graphic image” to your thread next time.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Dec 17, 2021
A mother's 9 month of labour ending up as trash because of poor choices and peer influences.

Sad...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Help2020: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2021
So this fucking people don't have sense at all? U leave ur country to start ur nonsense in another country.wonderful

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Barrywilly(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Totally senseless killings

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by EbenezerTriumph: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't really know what these guys gain by joining cultism, the day you join cultism you have already digged your grave, there's nothing good in it, few days ago I watched a BBC documentary about cultism is NIGERIA, the documentary is all about black a.x.e, damn I just felt so weak, you can watch the video below if you have data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTQ7N7iUQ0
see this notorious die hard cultist.
Most people on this forum know you are a notorious Buccaneers Hitman responsible for the killings that occured recently in the cult clash in Lagos.
Don't worry fellow rivals will surround you soon or the long arm of the law will catch up with you if you don't repent.
Cc Winnerly

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by MufasaLion: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2021
I don't pity them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by MufasaLion: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
see this notorious die hard cultist.
Most people on this forum know you are a notorious Buccaneers Hitman responsible for the killings that occured recently in the cult clash in Lagos.
Don't worry fellow rivals will surround you soon or the long arm of the law will catch up with you if you don't repent.
Cc Winnerly

You sound more like a cultist yourself.

10 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by EbenezerTriumph: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You sound more like a cultist yourself.
you're angry cos I've exposed your fellow cultist member abi?
Don't worry DSS are on the process of tracking you and your goons.
I see you ending up being wasted if you don't repent and renounce cultism
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by MufasaLion: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you're angry cos I've exposed your fellow cultist member abi?
Don't worry DSS are on the process of tracking you and your goons.
I see you ending up being wasted if you don't repent and renounce cultism

grin grin grin

Dude, are you mad? Don't ever fvcking accuse me of such again!
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by YourFavorite21(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Pls put graphics on ur post next time , damnnn!! I hate seeing blood. sad
There's no value in been a cultist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by EbenezerTriumph: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Dude, are you mad? Don't ever fvcking accuse me of such again!
accuse ke?
You think I don't know you?
Don't worry I'll expose you soon.
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by MufasaLion: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
accuse ke?
You think I don't know you?
Don't worry I'll expose you soon.

You already pissing me off. Who the fvck are you to accuse me of such? To hell with you if you can't provide my identity!
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by TheWolfen(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2021
They have exported their madness to south Africa.
It is a nawa something

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by jeff1993: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Very gruesome!!!!!

Please NL family ..... I need a mentor who would mentor me in any money making digital skill.... U can reach out to me through my gmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Cultistupdate: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2021
jeff1993:
Very gruesome!!!!!

Please NL family ..... I need a mentor who would mentor me in any money making digital skill.... U can reach out to me through my gmail

They want to be rugged
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by EbenezerTriumph: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You already pissing me off. Who the fvck are you to accuse me of such? To hell with you if you can't provide my identity!
instead of you begging me you're still proving to be a tough guy.
Let me post your pictures here so everyone on this forum can see you and take note of you
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by MufasaLion: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
Let me post your pictures here so everyone on this forum can see you and take note of you

Please do. grin grin grin
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by lkillbrokehoes: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
Mufasalion ignore this notorious troll and scammer, he's a total waste of time, I've been looking for ways to trace him and have him jailed for defaming people.
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Prime4life(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Life no get duplicate, e no get part 2. You die you don go, so why not live your life in peace than in pieces?
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by MufasaLion: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mufasalion ignore this notorious troll and scammer, he's a total waste of time, I've been looking for ways to trace him and have him jailed for defaming people.

I noticed. Fvck him! I ain't gonna indulge that inbred again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by lkillbrokehoes: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I noticed. Fvck him! I ain't gonna indulge that inbred again.
Better. I know who to call for him. grin
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by MufasaLion: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Better. I know who to call for him. grin

Do so.
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Prime4life(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Do so.
please no offence oo, but do you guys know each other outside this forum?
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by MufasaLion: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Prime4life:
please no offence oo, but do you guys know each other outside this forum?

No!
Re: This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa by Prime4life(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

No!
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh / Man Lands In Police Net In Lokoja For Raising False Alarm Over Missing Manhood / Housemaid Caught On Cam Molesting A Little Girl – Who’s Looking After Our Kid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.