Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA (6373 Views)

meth: NDLEA Sets Up Task Force To Dismantle Cartel Behind Meth / Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord / 2019: Election Violence Looms In Enugu — NOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by Chibuezem(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
ipob cannibal spotted
Hmmm onye isi Ndimkpurummiri kedu otu isi ayota ihem n'ekwu
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by tujays(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2021
ba7man:
They're sooo full of empty words, lies and false claims but are the first to point fingers.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
you hate it but you export it to other countries
Hypocrite in the highest order
every tribe does.
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
you hate it but you export it to other countries
Hypocrite in the highest order
yoruba and hausa does too and it doesn't make it right. igbos hate hard drugs it's so evident in the country
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:
Now they want to claim this one. Igbos simply hate hard drugs and other things that can denigrate our culture. its not part of us and can never be.

But we like destroying the youth of other countries with it?

1 Like

Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by vannessa7(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Cannibalism and meth have been added to the following list.
Kidnapping
Baby factory
Fake drug
Cocaine exporters
Ritualism

Only the legend ones would understand the above

Cannibalism has always been there before 10BC you forgot 419 and Yahoo Yahoo originator
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by vannessa7(f): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2021
tujays:
I live In Thailand and I can authoritatively tell you that's the number 1 trade Igbos does here. they are known and well rooted here as drug dealers. they sell ‘meth’ known as Afia Mmiri here to locals kids and crack cocaine to European Tourist. they go to jail on a daily bases but wont stop. they are also largely into Scam together with Delta guys here. Igbos are a disgrace to the name Nigeria but never take responsibility of their ill actions Instead they blame Fulanis and the North for their ill actions in other to save face. Facts only.

Associating with them have turned many youths to crime, it's really sad.
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

But we like destroying the youth of other countries with it?
Who is de we?
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

yoruba and hausa does too and it doesn't make it right. igbos hate hard drugs it's so evident in the country
what about iboes that full India prisons? If they hate drugs they won't be carry it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by CR777: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Kidnapping
Baby factory
Fake drug
Cocaine exporters
Ritualism

Please concentrate on your bandit-ravaged region. I heard bandits now kill their kidnapped victims even after collecting ransome. grin grin grin
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by nku5: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2021
There needs to be a media war with large funding from the state ministries of health (we know Buhari/FG would prefer to resign than help the SE)

This demonic drug must be shown clearly for what it is
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by nku5: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2021
CR777:

Please concentrate on your bandit-ravaged region. I heard bandits now kill their kidnapped victims even after collecting ransome. grin grin grin

Please ignore that thing
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
what about iboes that full India prisons? If they hate drugs they won't be carry it
show me other tribes that have publicly rejected dealings of hard drugs?
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

Indonesia rejected it by killing ibos
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

Who is de we?

Our fellow flat-heads.
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Kidnapping
Baby factory
Fake drug
Cocaine exporters
Ritualism

C'mon.

I'll admit to all of the above, except for rituals. Igbo's are not known for that, it's HARDLY practiced here.
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by Blackdisciple(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sure
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Our fellow flat-heads.
You must be an idiot. dumbass
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Indonesia rejected it by killing ibos
obviously, u r mental issues. igbo will continue breaking your heart throughout the rest of your disappointed life. idiot.
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Rule 2
typical afonja
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by Chibudollar: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Rule 2
you go about trying your best to cuss igbos at every chance you get when they cuss u back you start calling mods like a coward
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

You must be an idiot. dumbass

Thanks.

But maybe you should unwind. Have some fun. Make merry. Hate less.

...It's Christmas.
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Thanks.

But maybe you should unwind. Have some fun. Make merry. Hate less.

...It's Christmas.
tell your brain same. Afonja
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

tell your brain same. Afonja

If you are in Abia State, let me know and I'll buy you a beer.

I lived in Lagos for two years and Yoruba people were nice to me.

One of the best girls I ever dated was half Igbo, half Yoruba. I've also had Yoruba friends over the years.

Do you really hate Yorubas as much as you seem to do or you are just trolling?
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

typical afonja
typical piggyeaster
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by ba7man(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

Show me another tribe that kill themselves in foreign countries over drug deals, massacre innocent people in church over failed drug deals, are the major population for drug related offences in Asian prisons.
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by ba7man(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

If you are in Abia State, let me know and I'll buy you a beer.

I lived in Lagos for two years and Yoruba people were nice to me.

One of the best girls I ever dated was half Igbo, half Yoruba. I've also had Yoruba friends over the years.

Do you really hate Yorubas as much as you seem to do or you are just trolling?

You're a cosmopolitan and exposed Igbo. Be careful how you relate with hateful Igbos because of "My brother".

They're the ones that wait to rob and kidnap your kind when you go visit home.

1 Like

Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by wiseoneking: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Kidnapping
Baby factory
Fake drug
Cocaine exporters
Ritualism

You must be a man in woman form. What have you just written
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
ba7man:
Show me another tribe that kill themselves in foreign countries over drug deals, massacre innocent people in church over failed drug deals, are the major population for drug related offences in Asian prisons.
yoruba and hausa do same
Re: Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA by donprinyo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
ba7man:
You're a cosmopolitan and exposed Igbo. Be careful how you relate with hateful Igbos because of "My brother".

They're the ones that wait to rob and kidnap your kind when you go visit home.
U wan kill am? go ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 63 Years: Historical Perspective And Future Prospects / Obasanjo Barred From Un Building / Jackson Ude Of Pointblanknews Is My Member - Nigeria Gay Pastor Rev Rowland Jide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.