Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi (81162 Views)

Faiq Bolkiah: The Leicester City Man Who Is The World Richest Footballer (pics) / Meet The World’s Richest Footballer, Richer Than Messi And Ronaldo, Worth €20bn / Meet The Richest Footballer 19-year-old Faiq Bolkiah Worth Over $20billion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by ogbiwa: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
aribisala0:

Bastard kwa?

You sound bitter

Is he responsible for your predicament?

Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by specialbobby(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
OBO no fit make noise for here I swear
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by aktolly54(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chijeep:
Bia OP, what type of statement is that?
Richer than Messi and Ronaldo as how?
You can say the richest man but not the richest footballer.
Messi and Ronaldo are both foot and ball themselves and it's boty of them are what we call football put together
combine the wealth both Rinaldo and messi get, the boy wealth big pass both their wealth.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Bouncing2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yeah,, the regular Mathieu Flamini you know is swimming in deep ocean of wealth righ' now
Vinnie2000:

Matthieu Flamini of Arsenal and AC Milan?
How do you mean?
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by djon78(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fragility6:
Yet Ronaldo and Messi still get name pass am. Money get levels

Story

Ronaldo and Messi
Cannot see those kind of money in 20 lifetimes

They are very poor when it comes to those controlling real money
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by djon78(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
jimter44:
This is inherited wealth. In few years time, the West will make cruel oil irrelevant by introducing electric cars and anything that uses fuel will be using electricity. Let me see how they will sell their cruel oil and be flexing.

And you think they don't have massive investments in other sectors

Saudi Arabia invested close to 10 billion dollars on some blue Chip and tech companies

Investments worth close to $200 billion dollars today

You think they reason like most African nation's that don't have a clue of what to do

They are massively prepared for the future
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Fragility6: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
djon78:

Story

Ronaldo and Messi
Cannot see those kind of money in 20 lifetimes

They are very poor when it comes to those controlling real money
You wan fool urself or na u no sabi read. Wen u fully understand my comment then mention me again
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by domino4211(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Adakintroy:

50 percent is ideal pass.

I think 70 percent is directly from football. Then endorsement and maybe person business. But even those endorsment and ad's are technically as a result of his achievemetns as footballer. Literarily football made him who is is. That guy may have family with rich oil Wells already. He just may be in it for fun that's all. So yes he may be he richest football but no he is not. We both get the point ..no long talking.

You think you think.
Dude currently earns more from Instagram than his football salary. He owns many 5 star hotels across Europe. You think his football salary is about 70% of his income and his 5 star hotels, clothing line, modeling and endorsement deals and Instagram pay him 30%? Are you kidding me?
Only football can't make him that rich, better calm down.
Perhaps you mean he started off with football?
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
I see people dragging this thread till new year. This i have seen

Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by djon78(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fragility6:

You wan fool urself or na u no sabi read. Wen u fully understand my comment then mention me again

How can I understand someone using fool word on a comment in a public Domain. Does that person even understand himself?
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Adakintroy: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
domino4211:

You think you think.
Dude currently earns more from Instagram than his football salary. He owns many 5 star hotels across Europe. Only football can't make him that rich, better calm down.

Ronaldo is a football icon everything he is is football. Or came from it. End. That guy I don't know. Without fotbsl there will be no Ronaldo. That guy will still exist outside if football.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by domino4211(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Adakintroy:

Ronaldo is a football icon everything he is is football. Or came from it. End. That guy I don't know. Without fotbsl there will be no Ronaldo. That guy will still exist outside if football.
Does that mean 70% of his total income currently comes from football?
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by domino4211(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Adakintroy:

No doubt he started with football but currently, football ain't paying him up to half of he makes from Instagram and his investments combined.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by eazyduzit: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jidemoo:
Arab money....Real definition of being born with a silver spoon
Brunei is not an Arab nation and they don't have any correlation with Arabs, it's an Island in South East Asia and their official language is Malay and English.

Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by brainiac228(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jidemoo:
This one na gold spoon
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Silentgroper(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jidemoo:
Bro.. They are nt arab. Bt na still d same oyel money.. Damn!!!.. Naija oyel money dey learn work.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Silentgroper(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Loreettaa:
Money aside, the lad is so cute. I don't know why but I'm not attracted to younger men.
I think d write up said his father is nt dead nd he's promiscous. So have at it if u will.

Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Nightwing007: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Maximar: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Matthieu Flamini of Arsenal and AC Milan?
How do you mean?

Flamini never officially announced a retirement from football but he is reportedly a billionaire, well ahead of Ronaldo & Messi, around £20-£30 billion.
He owns two businesses, of which he is a partner in both, the 2nd with Ozil.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by KingDash: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
Nothing is so sweet like inherited money & assets. If you're in doubt ask David Adeleke.
no mind them baba.. see as inhirtence money boast him networth.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by FatimaAbubakar(f): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
Nothing is so sweet like inherited money & assets. If you're in doubt ask David Adeleke.

Which one did you inherit from Tinubu and dullard Buhari?
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by AyelalaOo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fragility6:
Yet Ronaldo and Messi still get name pass am. Money get levels
dem no fit come, d boy go embarrass them two.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
ArchiLimited:
Money worked for and money inherited. They're usually not on the same level.

Contact me for fantastic building designs and construction that is in line with modern design and construction trends. Chat/call 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8 to start with current samples

Every single money inherited was worked for.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Adakintroy: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
domino4211:

No doubt he started with football but currently, football ain't paying him up to half of he makes from Instagram and his investments combined.

Yeah agreed. But everything he is today is connected to his football..name prestige. Original money made and reinvested perhaps to serve as a foundation for the rest.

This guy on the other hand owe 99.999999% percent of his welath fame and prestige to other things. In other words the " source" of his wealth is not two state close to football.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by lookingfly: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
This one na the club go pay am abi na him go dey pay the club salary? undecided
him go just collect club money use am buy recharge card.
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
You remind me of pythagoras
paulolee:
I stopped reading wen I saw 500 rolls royce n 200k dolls for regular haircut which is 82m?? haabaaa na..
I remember a great philosopher once said " the world is like an arena, few came to fight and enjoy it, while the many others are just spectators".
I swear some people don flex life finish before 30 while others still de plan big tinz at 40 n many no go even touch 1m till dey die..
this life no fit Ever balance n dts one of the wrongs of nature..
this kain news on a friday naim de put hustlers for serious thinking bt we moove..,.
since i no get such rich dad, my pikin story must different...GOD abeeeg
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by danilmo: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
paulolee:
I stopped reading wen I saw 500 rolls royce n 200k dolls for regular haircut which is 82m?? haabaaa na..
I remember a great philosopher once said " the world is like an arena, few came to fight and enjoy it, while the many others are just spectators".
I swear some people don flex life finish before 30 while others still de plan big tinz at 40 n many no go even touch 1m till dey die..
this life no fit Ever balance n dts one of the wrongs of nature..
this kain news on a friday naim de put hustlers for serious thinking bt we moove..,.
since i no get such rich dad, my pikin story must different...GOD abeeeg

Hey shocked

U want to bambam? , u want to chill with the big boys, u dey form kitikiti u dey form katakata grin grin This one choke u cheesy

Hey, like which kind hustle person wan hustle to fit into this level. shocked
Davido need to see and bow for his big daddies in this Industry. cheesy
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Hkff: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by domino4211(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Adakintroy:

Yeah agreed. But everything he is today is connected to his football..name prestige. Original money made and reinvested perhaps to serve as a foundation for the rest.

This guy on the other hand owe 99.999999% percent of his welath fame and prestige to other things. In other words the " source" of his wealth is not two state close to football.
He's a footballer and he's richer than every other footballer and that makes him the richest footballer. Or perhaps you'd make one category for richest footballer through mostly football even though he now makes more from business than football and a separate category for richest footballer who owes 99.9% of his wealth to other things. The fact that Davido was already rich before music undermines the fact that he's one of the richest musicians in Nigeria?
Can you make the same argument for Davido?
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
how many times una go bring this boy matter undecided
For football nobody care how much money you get,na your impact for the game,people wan see undecided
Op, e be like say topic scarce ba?
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by Benprass(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
LandOwners:
Rich kid.
Spoiled to the core with money.
He is probably playing football to catch cruise.

Even if you have to starve, buy a piece of land. Build a house and have a garden where you can grow food.
Don’t buy another iPhone, or another designer outfit, or aso ebi, until you have started on the journey of home ownership.
Don’t wait to buy a house.
Rather, buy or build a house and wait!”

Words from Mr Reno
Re: Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi by donhils: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
And he's still very young

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013