Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Seeking For Partner/investor - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Seeking For Partner/investor (217 Views)

Are You A Forex Investor? Get In Here! / Refer An Investor To Us And Earn Referral Bonus / Agro Investors To Any Investor Willing To Show Support And Invest Gainfully Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Partner/investor by JustCommodities(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Hi
I need fearless partners/investors that is willing to invest in a business that will bring good returns.
You are not giving me any money, its a business that we are going to do together and share the profit weekly for one year.
I only 1 or 2 people for this great opportunity for better return.

If interested and want to know the kind of business, kindly contact me on 09073882005.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Best Investment / 60 Percent Return In 2 Months / An Open Investment For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.