Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

BMC To TMC ...We Move! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMC To TMC ...We Move! (489 Views)

Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon / TMC Urchins Finally Invited To Wine And Dine With Occult Grandmaster Tinubu / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMC To TMC ...We Move! by blamingthedevil: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Guys we will soon move from BMC to TMC, but you know with BMC , is a sure 11 millions votes.. so the transformation will not be total but Parallel.

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....IPOB/Ohaneze- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: BMC To TMC ...We Move! by Mybetpicks: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2021
God go punish una and your thieving baron. We will not let you people foist another disaster on us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMC To TMC ...We Move! by house10s: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2021
u dey mind them.

from one old fool to another old fool.

no one other party no other faces.

forgetting that with a new face new party that old link will be broken n a new one will b formed

1 Like

Re: BMC To TMC ...We Move! by blamingthedevil: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Mybetpicks:
God go punish una and your thieving baron. We will not let you people foist another disaster on us.
[/s]
Re: BMC To TMC ...We Move! by blamingthedevil: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
house10s:
u dey mind them.

from one old fool to another old fool.

no one other party no other faces.

forgetting that with a new face new party that old link will be broken n a new one will b formed
[/s]
Re: BMC To TMC ...We Move! by flamingREED(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin grin
I didn't care to really read your post.
If you're man enough, summarise it in four sentences.

1 Like

Re: BMC To TMC ...We Move! by Shetemi12(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
We don port be that!
Re: BMC To TMC ...We Move! by Whois(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Shetemi12:
We don port be that!

By we u mean touts? Don't say you weren't warned. Tinubu will definitely employ more touts and abandon graduates. It's obvious with the way touts have taken over council work in Lagos, the same will happen when he gets to federal level. Don't campaign on his behalf and don't vote him if you don't want touts aka area boys to take over jobs. Know this know peace

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: How Ex-lagos DPP Embarrassed Lagos State Govt / 2023: Osinbajo Buhari’s Security Weapon – Tinubu Camp / Presidency: APC Members’ll Collect Tinubu’s Money, Vote For Osinbajo – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.