Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,807 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify (708 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / If10$ Daily Isn't Too Small, Then See This.. / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by sholytomx: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Let me show you how I make steady 25-30k every month, this is not a quick rich scheme oo....if you know you are not that patient pls ignore this thread. I want to see interested ones before dropping this. Let's go
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by tosbobby(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2021
I'm interested bro
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by Arimann: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2021
its scam beware guys you will be talked to pay for something to enable to earn such.. His a scammer don't say u were not told
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by sulaimon22: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2021
sholytomx:
Let me show you how I make steady 25-30k every month, this is not a quick rich scheme oo....if you know you are not that patient pls ignore this thread. I want to see interested ones before dropping this. Leto's go

Drop it we're waiting
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by tosyne55(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Drop it bro
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by sholytomx: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Arimann:
its scam beware guys you will be talked to pay for something to enable to earn such.. His a scammer don't say u were not told

Since when did you join nairaland bro....did you even check how old I am on nairaland.
Some people just drop trash without evidence. Be warned
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by sholytomx: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Be patient guys, am doing this with my money so I can show you proof at the end of this week, you have nothing to lose. Be ready on Saturday
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by alexvatt(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'm interested
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by Ch1g: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Interested
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by Soleye24(m): 2:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Okay
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by sholytomx: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Don't worry friends just wait till Saturday, I want to show you my one week account....that's why am using my money to run this so that you can all see the results, and If it still goes unfavorable, I will still show you my result. Let's all be patient till Saturday. Thanks
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by sholytomx: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Good morning guy, so here is the small secret I wanted to show you guys, few may have heard Abt it though. Let me get the screenshot and post it for further explanation
Re: If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify by sholytomx: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Some of you may heard what they call forex copy-trading, whereby you register a forex Account and deposit certain amount, Then you can look for profitable forex trader on the same website and link your account to his or her own so that whenever the trader trades his personal account, it will automatically trade ur own account too, any profit he made on ur Account by week or month he will automatically receive a small percentage. The screenshot is my account, I deposited ₦18,500($44), that's my profit after a week and 2 days, the acct is now $($66), $4 has been removed automatically and given to the trader I link my acct to. So the current balance in my account now is $66. If you are interested let me show you how to sign up and if you have any questions. You are free to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Keke For Hire Purchase In Warri. / Q&a / The Site Pays And Its Bonanza Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.