Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Bank Should I Sign Up To? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Bank Should I Sign Up To? (138 Views)

No Bank Should Intimidate You If You Found Money U Did Not Deposit / What Bank Can I Open A Business Account Without BVN Or Going To The Bank? / What Bank Is The Best For A Business Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Bank Should I Sign Up To? by Wannabenz: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2021
ZenithBank don dey fall my hand. I have pending transactions on the two accounts I have with them and as it stands the issue will reach January...which I don't like. Plus all this thier weekends network issue, which have left me stranded twice.

I don't trust Kuda because I don't know any of there bank branch,so I don't know how they'll be able to resolve customers complaint.

I have fidelity account but haven't done any online transaction with it. I do have the app just to check my account balance.

Any bank with less stress and less network issue and good with online transaction is what I'm asking for.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Simple Secrets To Earning Extra 100k Monthly / Earn On Line Now Get 1000 / How Viable Or Profitable Is Rabbit Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.