Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... (35961 Views)

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down / Just In: 469 Support Groups Threaten To Dump Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by iyke2frankeze: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
They must be terrorists for trying to blackmail our darling President.

Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by AleAirHub(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Family member business lipsrsealed
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by nesgeeek(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
ityP:

Stop blaming the north for the events of 2015 abeg. The north has always been voting for Buhari since 2003. He would have encountered same fate of previous years if it were not for the South West. The South West is to blamed please
Majority of the vote was from the north including under age vote( Children). The Population of those who voted Buhari in southwest wasn't up 50% of the northerners who voted for their dear brother in the north.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by ityP(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
nesgeeek:
Majority of the vote was from the north including under age vote( Children). The Population of those who voted Buhari in southwest wasn't up 50% of the northerners who voted for their dear brother in the north.

What are you saying? Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun all voted for Buhari in 2015. Kwara wey get Yorubas too massively voted for him. The north has ALWAYS voted for Buhari. It didn't change in 2015. What changed was the votes from the South West
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by nesgeeek(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
ityP:

What are you saying? Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun all voted for Buhari in 2015. Kwara wey get Yorubas too massively voted for him. The north has ALWAYS voted for Buhari. It didn't change in 2015. What changed was the votes from the South West
PDP won in Oyo in 2015. The northeners are highly populated, any aspirant they support have the chance to win because of their population. Do u know that we have a total of 36 states in Nigeria, and out of this 36 state, 19 or 20 Belongs to the northerners? so imagine winning all the votes in 20 States out of 36 states, u don't need to much votes from the southwest.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by darediamond(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
bcomputer101:
Opposition parties should stop sponsoring useless protest, just to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari.
North is peaceful.
Our darling daddy (Buhari) as restored peace to every angle in the North.

Buhari till 2090
grin grin grin

Una never see anything yet. We warned you about this mannequin but you kept shouting Sai Baba.
The beast you created are now feeding heavily on you abi?

Buhari must rule till 2090.

People of God, help me shout Sai Buhari till 2090 grin grin grin grin grin

Sai Buhari Till 3030!!!
SAI!!
SAI!!
SAI!!!
SAI!!!!
SAI!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABA TILLL 3030!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by excel101(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
In PMB's voice "an attack on bandits, BH, Herdsmen etc. is an attack on the north" they should kwantinew.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Global81: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by surequality: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
No-sense+Rubbish!
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by gazza07(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
I hereby proscribe CNG terrorist orgamisation with immediate affect grin grin
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by gazza07(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
I reject this offer shaa
darediamond:

Sai Buhari Till 3030!!!
SAI!!
SAI!!
SAI!!!
SAI!!!!
SAI!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABA TILLL 3030!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by sammylink: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Northerners, you are on your own. When we did ENDSARS, you didn't join us.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by delpee(f): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
A lot can happen in 3 months. I pray that they find a solution soonest.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Greenlight123: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
See this mad people una the give this kpomo heart 3month una journey still far
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by jrusky(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Whole 3 months. 3 months is enough to wipe out entire North. Within that 3 month Buhari "Republican Army" a k a DSS must have pick all of you and lock you up.

3 months You guys ain't serious wallahi.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Grandkay21(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Empty treat ,South will oppose it ,.

Banditry is not a crime
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by NessFortunate: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
iwaeda:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/17/northern-groups-threaten-shutdown-six-states-and-abuja-if-nigerian-government-fails-curb
DSS SHOULD GET READY TO DEAL WITH THEM. THEY CAN'T DESTABILIZE THIS BEAUTIFUL BUHARI ADMINSTRATION SARCASM IS FOR THE SANE. #MEDIOCRES.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by oluwaseyi0: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
tyup:
South saying it's the North business and does not concern the South is a step in the wrong direction. Let's take for instance, this protest become successful in the North and Bandits in the North are flushed, would the south not seem a save haven for em to continue their terror?? is that when the South would now start her own protest?? Do remember the last time some sect of Fulani herdsmen caught on different occasions with weapons in trailers n trucks moving to the South. Moreso, Southerners travel enmass to the North during NYSC and for businesses

South and North massive protest will overwhelm FG and make em handicap that they'll have no other choice but to end insecurity issues once n for all. but shey u see this e no concern me mentality it'll do us no good at all. [b]To whom it may concern/b]
Banditry can't succeed in the south expect the military is actively supporting the bandits as they've always done

Esn rose up against bandit, the government kidnapped kanu, igboho rose against bandits in the west bihari northern government waylaid him

The bandits in the North is gods of the South making enemy of the south to turn against each other
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by tyup(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
poiZon:
Foolish thought from a foolish fool
ur simply just brain dead n lack the capability of reasoning
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by kingsceemark(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bastardized bastardy bastard, no be only 3 months, una seen anything yet
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by tyup(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Adebowale89:

must north and south protest before govt do the right thing? just imagine your talk

baba if ur not reasonable enough pls stay off my mention for good
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
donbachi:
One thing i know,about the drum of war. The drumers dont get tired.except,the dancers.
cheesy You are on point.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lol. They woke up late.
grin Mgbe onye ji kunyie,bu ututu ya.The Northerners are realising their costly mistake.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Kulushkalash(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Well all I can say to the north is welcome to the party the south had for the umpteenth time invited them for...
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by erico2k2(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
tyup:
South saying it's the North business and does not concern the South is a step in the wrong direction. Let's take for instance, this protest become successful in the North and Bandits in the North are flushed, would the south not seem a save haven for em to continue their terror?? is that when the South would now start her own protest?? Do remember the last time some sect of Fulani herdsmen caught on different occasions with weapons in trailers n trucks moving to the South. Moreso, Southerners travel enmass to the North during NYSC and for businesses

South and North massive protest will overwhelm FG and make em handicap that they'll have no other choice but to end insecurity issues once n for all. but shey u see this e no concern me mentality it'll do us no good at all. To whom it may concern
All I have to say is the warm eating the tomatoes is inside the tomatoes.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Adebowale89(m): 2:42am On Dec 18, 2021
tyup:

look at this dimwit

I'm surprise you think your imbecilic post make any bit of Sense.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Gval123: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2021
HAHAHAH, BABA is good, abeg, let him be. Una never see anything at all. The day a Nigerian will say to himself, my tribe, religion and ethnicity will not dictate my political ideology, who i vote for, what i want for my country, that day, we will stop been slaves. But for now, northern Nigeria, enjoy ur pot of soup, na una cook am na, so enjoy
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Adebowale89(m): 3:15am On Dec 18, 2021
tyup:

just look at this reasonable cow

so in your dumb aniimal sense there is sense in your imbecilic post? Bandits is not stopping until southern protest with North?

how would protest prompt a govt from stopping menace of Bandits they're romancing?
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Amah70: 3:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Tranquillity360:
After laughing and insulting Ipob they now threatening to do like Ipobgrin grin

Everything Nnamdi Kalu foretold about Buhari has happened.
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by Iykoto86(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2021
tyup:

South and North massive protest will overwhelm FG and make em handicap that they'll have no other choice but to end insecurity issues once n for all. but shey u see this e no concern me mentality it'll do us no good at all. To whom it may concern
Guy,leave the south out of this your self inflicted terrorism.when this same fulani terrorists claiming to be herdsman where disturbing our peace here,you failures wanted us to give them land for ruga. lass lass ,God don punish una.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by ityP(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2021
nesgeeek:
PDP won in Oyo in 2015. The northeners are highly populated, any aspirant they support have the chance to win because of their population. Do u know that we have a total of 36 states in Nigeria, and out of this 36 state, 19 or 20 Belongs to the northerners? so imagine winning all the votes in 20 States out of 36 states, u don't need to much votes from the southwest.

PDP did not win Oyo in 2015. APC won. If you win 20 out of 36 states, you CANNOT win presidential elections in naija. That's why Buhari couldn't win presidential elections prior to 2015. Only core north were voting for him. When Yoruba decided to join ranks with him, he won. Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo plus those core northern states sealed the deal for Buhari. SW made Buhari president and not the north
Re: Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... by tyup(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Adebowale89:

just look at this reasonable cow

so in your dumb aniimal sense there is sense in your imbecilic post? Bandits is not stopping until southern protest with North?

how would protest prompt a govt from stopping menace of Bandits they're romancing?

this is where I confirmed ur problem is genetical, and doesn't seem normal. if only you got a opportunity to attend a good school where you were actually taught how to read, write and comprehend, you'd be saving urself the embarrassment ur bringing to urself. where in my text did I write banditry in the North would not end until South join?? my simple English despite ur level of education you failed to understand is, a massive protest from the North & South would overwhelm the Government

Oga do learn to understand the basis of comprehension bfr you jump on people's mention anyhow. when ur not a subliterate haba now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna South Chiefdoms To Be Converted To Emirates / Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Alice Emefiele's Burial: Lawal, Obasanjo, Okowa, Dangote In Attendance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.