Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,950 members, 7,803,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Entropy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Entropy (155 Views)

Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entropy by wisepen(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sometime last week, i woke up quite early so i decided to do some research on something i came across the precious day that is the second law of thermodynamics i discovered that there are energy that are bad useless and hazardous to man.
entropy
strictly thermodynamic entropy. A measure of the amount of energy in a physical system that cannot be used to do work.

A measure of the disorder present in a system.

(uncountable) The tendency of a system that is left to itself to descend into chaos.

If there is one thing i iearnt from the study it was
1. If you stay idle things will go wrong so you must make conscious effort.
Bible backed it
Joseph's sonsgen 48(15)

Numbers 26: 34,37
Rev 7:6

How to do that

pray

F.B. Meyer, the author of the great little book, The Secret of Guidance said, "The great tragedy of life is not unanswered prayer, but un-offered prayer."

A preacher said : Prayer is not a means to change the will of God, it is communion with God such that he will change you, to have the ability to receive what it is that he has for you.Luke 22;42(jesus prayer) Contrary to popular belief that prayer is a means of asking from God, it is also a means of hearing from God.
D difference between a praying Christian and a quiet one is that as a prayimg Christian, your faith in God will carry you but if you are other wise yoi will be carrying your faith and you'll get exhausted carrying the infinite at the same time study the word (which is more important, praying or reading the Bible? (breathing in or breathing out?)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Hope / UNDER YOUR SKIN: Swedish Company Introduces Covid-microchip To Verify Vax Status / Christmas Is Around The Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.