Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Do This And Be Invisible From Spiritual Manipulations; Given To Me In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This And Be Invisible From Spiritual Manipulations; Given To Me In The Dream (221 Views)

Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Be Invisible From Spiritual Manipulations; Given To Me In The Dream by LoveyouLord: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2022
What I want to say may look stupid to you, but it's a spiritual thing and a mystery. I saw it clearly in the dream and followed the instruction and became invisible. You will be free from spiritual attacks.

Here is it.
Draw three circles, close to each other. Jump into the first circle and walk away. Don't walk away backward o, just jump in and walk away forward. Do the same thing on the other 2 circles. You can do it in your room, compound or any where you have privacy.

This morning while thinking about this, I was like "why 3 circles". But recalled that even the occult and demons have symbols they use in destroying lives and making things happen they way they want. you can check their symbols here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_occult_symbols

So this 3 circles symbols is divinely revealed to help us escape evil forces in our lives. Please you must leave a good life after doing this because sin reopens the door for evil forces to get into your life.
below is a pic of the 3 circles spiritual symbol.

(1) (Reply)

Table Comparison Of Church Fathers By Topic / The Bible / Ritual Murder displeases GOD: Apostle Constance Friday advises desperate Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.