Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How I Got A 7.5 Band Score In My IELTS Exam On My First Try - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Got A 7.5 Band Score In My IELTS Exam On My First Try (180 Views)

Nicely Used 7.5 Kva Lister Generator For Sale In Lagos. / No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) / Get Sphri Certified At First Try With Certification Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A 7.5 Band Score In My IELTS Exam On My First Try by Nwankwobless143(f): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Earlier this year, I started preparing to relocate to Canada and one of the first steps I had to take was to write the English Exam otherwise known as IELTS [International English Language Testing System]

Without passing this exam, it would be truly difficult, if not impossible to complete the relocation process

In order to get a high enough point for my Canada relocation, I needed to get a minimum of 7.0 band score for the IELTS exam which was kind of scary.

It was scary because I have heard many stories of smart people who had to take the test 3 or more times before they could even score 7 out of 9 which is the total (I actually know a woman that wrote IELTS NINE times before she scored what she was looking for)

It is true that one can take the test as many times as possible but each test would cost N75,000 each time.

I couldn't imagine dropping N75,000 for an exam only to check your results and discover that you didn't even get an average score.

Here's my link to know more
https:///7zhtly

Re: How I Got A 7.5 Band Score In My IELTS Exam On My First Try by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Nwankwobless143:
Earlier this year, I started preparing to relocate to Canada and one of the first steps I had to take was to write the English Exam otherwise known as IELTS [International English Language Testing System]

Without passing this exam, it would be truly difficult, if not impossible to complete the relocation process

In order to get a high enough point for my Canada relocation, I needed to get a minimum of 7.0 band score for the IELTS exam which was kind of scary.

It was scary because I have heard many stories of smart people who had to take the test 3 or more times before they could even score 7 out of 9 which is the total (I actually know a woman that wrote IELTS NINE times before she scored what she was looking for)

It is true that one can take the test as many times as possible but each test would cost N75,000 each time.

I couldn't imagine dropping N75,000 for an exam only to check your results and discover that you didn't even get an average score.

Here's my link to know more
https:///7zhtly
[/s]

WE DO NOT CARE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Don’t Comment If Your Response Won’t Be Sensible / Man Chokes To Death During Food Contest / Super Eagles Land In Cameroon, Set For AFCON Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.