Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 (33662 Views)

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by desiredhome: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
hope4nigeria:
your life is fraustrating because you choose to be buhari Zombie. Reno is right, buhari na confirmed OLORIBURUKU

The criminal Reno is also receiving the same prayer because he is part of the people that have looted/destroyed the economy of this country.........
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by Promzone(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN JESUS NAME! FIRE!!!!

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by Malissa33: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
If bubu nab dis man for naija, him matter go worst pas Kanu own �
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by stayclearofme: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
elmessiahs:

Call a spade a spade and a shovel a shovel, this old man is a pathological liar
Sorry since you can't comprehend my point.
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by williams2326(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol, I no fit laugh
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by stayclearofme: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Are those curses?
Are you Yoruba? If you are what is "Oloriburuku"?
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by stayclearofme: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bodmum:
ignore the "oloriburuku" there and say amen to the remaining prayers, osiwin ado
Come and force me to say Amen! Asiwin ni iya e!

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by Sunny4pat: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Best prayer points of 2021
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
stayclearofme:

Are you Yoruba? If you are what is "Oloriburuku"?

according to u:

We all know that but does it warrant the curses?

is "Oloriburuku" curses?
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by stayclearofme: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
lexy2014:

according to u:

is "Oloriburuku" curses?
A beg make una shift... I am not a supporter of Buhari never! But people should be civil while making their points!
You can ask for the meaning of "oloriburuku"

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
stayclearofme:

A beg make una shift... I am not a supporter of Buhari never! But people should be civil while making their points!
You can ask for the meaning of "oloriburuku"

u havent answered the question:

according to u:

is "Oloriburuku" curses? simple yes or no
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by kazzbab(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
There's a memory I'm finding so difficult to get off my mind each time I hear "BU..."

After returning from NYSC in April 2015, I went to the popular Bodija Market in Ibadan to get foodstuffs in bulk, and at wholesales prices.
Among other things, I could remember I bought a pail of garri (usually called garawa, which contained 10 moulds) at ₦300. This means a mould (which contains 10 cups) was ₦30. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was the president then, though Bubu had won the election but yet to be sworn in.

Fastforward to December same year under a new president Bubu who was just about 6 months in office. I went to the same market to buy stuffs as usual and bought the same garawa of garri at ₦1000, meaning a mould was sold for ₦100.

I felt bad and thought we had had the worst, not knowing the same garawa would soon rise to ₦5000, placing a mould at ₦500 from the market which sells the cheapest price. In fact, a milk cup of garri was sold at the rate of ₦65 per one for those who couldn't afford to go to Bodija.

I did my best as a Polling Officer as an INEC ad-hoc staff and rejected bribes from Omi guys in Osun State and ensured your mandate was not stollen under my watch, yet, you are here making life unbearable... Hmmmm, Bubu..Bubu! Na God go judge ooooo.
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by stayclearofme: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
lexy2014:

according to u:

You are asking me a stupid question! If you are Yoruba you should know the meaning. If it is not a curse to you then you are also oloriburuku.. say Amen since it is a prayer.
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by tyup(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Thats very stupid of Reno. If they bundled him back home now like Nnamdi Kanu, some people will be abusing Buhari

what has he said wrong??

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are asking me a stupid question! If you are Yoruba you should know the meaning. If it is not a curse to you then you are also oloriburuku.. say Amen since it is a prayer.

according to u:

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by stayclearofme: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
lexy2014:

according to u:

When you taya you go Waka.
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
stayclearofme:

When you taya you go Waka.

it still deosnt answer the simple question:

according to u:

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by nachisunday(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lmfaooo. Oboy this wan don pass prayer oo lol. abuse be this now Everybody blood day hot
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by freeborn02: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aonkuuse:
This man's problem in life now is Buhari, I wonder who is paying him to do this.

If you really mean well for Nigerians, why not help other Nigerians rather than disturbing our already frustrated life with your shit

Are you trying to say Buhari is a failure?

If you know Buhari is a good president, you won't see what Reno wrote as a curse.
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by PrudencyFeats: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aonkuuse:
This man's problem in life now is Buhari, I wonder who is paying him to do this.

If you really mean well for Nigerians, why not help other Nigerians rather than disturbing our already frustrated life with your shit

How can he help other Nigerians in the midst of unfavorable economy/economic condition.
The system needs to be overhauled first.
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by freeborn02: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
IboHausaYoruba:
Why all these curses for Christ sake! We citizens should learn to respect our leaders. He met all the rot created by PDP and this Reno of a guy was part and parcel.

Only a leader that does right deserves respect. A leader that does bad deserve curses.

Why did you even see what Reno wrote as a curse? Are you also agreeing that Buhari is a very bad leader?

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by freeborn02: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

How can he help other Nigerians in the midst of unfavorable economy/economic condition.

Should we remind you that he promised a better leadership? Was he blind when he was making promises?

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by billyG(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Did pastor Reno really said:Oloriburuku man?

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by freeborn02: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Thats very stupid of Reno. If they bundled him back home now like Nnamdi Kanu, some people will be abusing Buhari

The only thing buhari's government do well is kidnapping.

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by aryzgreat: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
IboHausaYoruba:
Why all these curses for Christ sake! We citizens should learn to respect our leaders. He met all the rot created by PDP and this Reno of a guy was part and parcel.

Nonsense.

Buhari should just return us back to that PDP rot where we were buying things at these value below, we were better off during GEJ time despite d looting propaganda than now. By the time this evil govt winds down and another party comes on board, you will marvel at the looting under the so called corruption fighter

Buhari and his party APC, met Malt drink at #100 but now it is #250
They met coca cola at #60 but now it's #200
They met cooking gas @ #150 per KG but today it is #800
They met a bag of cement@#2000 but now it's #4000.
They met met toothpaste (close-up) @#180 per one but today is now #450.
They
They met matches @ #5 for one sachet bit now is #20.
They met Pepsi @#50 for a bottle but now is #130
They met camry 2.4 @ #800,000 but now is #2,700.000
They met electricity tariff @#7 per a unit but now is #45
They met a loaf of bread � @#200 but now is #600 for the cheapest.
They met a litre of fuel ⛽@87 but now is #166
They met a litre of Disel @#150 but now is #330
They met VAT @#1 and increased to #7.5
They met Federal Universities tuition fees @ less than #20,000 but now is almost #100k
They met mattress @#50 k for a big size but today is #150k
They met Kings 4litre vegetable oil �️ @ #2000 but now is #6000
They met exchange rate (Naira to a dollar)@ #150 but today is#500
They met bag of rice ���@#8000 but now is#30000
They met bag of beans @#20000 but today is #100k
They met children biscuits at #5 per one but today is#20
They met sweet (milkos, and the rest @ two #5 but now is one#10.
Pls add yours because the list is endless. The damages are too feasible everywhere.
The hunger in land has no part two. The Masses of this country bear the brunch.

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by Hangulsaram: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
desiredhome:

It's a case of sowing and reaping.....the problem is with you black man and greed/poverty mentality.......no matter who is there, it will only get worst.....how many Nigerian is ready to build if not to collect?.....
And you a white man has no problem. You are still here blaming a past government that all Nigerians voted out because they want positive change and yet it got worst after all her promises. Here you are talking about black, look at your mentality, negative mentality that “No matter who is there it will always get worst” change ur mentality please.

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by Verysmart101: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
IboHausaYoruba:

My friend shut ur gutter you call mouth.Who is borrowing Nigeria's future destiny? Who created bandits,killer herdsmen,iswap, kidnappers etc.How much is dollar, pounds,how much is gas,feul kero diesel etc.how much is rice between Jona and buhari regime.Ur existence should be questioned

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by Hangulsaram: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
desiredhome:

Was Reno not part of the previous government that legalized corruption in this country?.....Awon stealing is not corruption.....

Stupid black Africans that instead of building their own country will rather steal from their own country to the already developed countries and still come home and be blaming every other person except himself.....

The criminal Reno is also receiving the same prayer because he is part of the people that have looted/destroyed the economy of this country.........
I’m sure u re referring to urself as “stupid black African” Are you stupid when u decide that enough is enough and voted the past administration out for the new one hoping that things will change? Use ur sense before u talk.
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by aryzgreat: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
seyz91:
As for the northerners i no get any iorta of pity for them illiterates lots

Those ones no get sense

They have always been the reason for choice of president we have had in naija from time immemorial as they use their population supersedes us during election with their almajiris lots

Idiots!

Guys dey vex cheesy

Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by mediainc: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Reno you are an idiot for this, PDP paid propagandist... very immature man.
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by stayclearofme: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

So you mean people cannot help in the mist of problem? That is even the time to know somebody with go heart.
If the system is overhauled and everything is fine who is he coming to help?
What do you say about people that give aids to people in the middle of war?.. NL na wah o!
Re: Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 by desiredhome: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hangulsaram:

And you a white man has no problem. You are still here blaming a past government that all Nigerians voted out because they want positive change and yet it got worst after all her promises. Here you are talking about black, look at your mentality, negative mentality that “No matter who is there it will always get worst” change ur mentality please.

The white man's problem is not the case of poverty, that is the reason you blacks die in hundreds trying to cross to the white man's country for greener pastures.....

The past government are still Nigerians with same mentality of looting and looting out of greed/poverty mindset to the same white man's country without considering the consequences..... The black man is foolish both the leaders and the lead.....either in the present or past government.
You can't give what you don't have......the black is black with black mind (slave mentality) and will always be/remain slave to the white ......

Same people that had sold this country to poverty are same people shouting/complaining of bad economy...... foolish/poverty mindset blacks....

Until you blacks changes your greedy mindset you will keep complaining and complaining.....after this present government, you will still complain again in the next government.....

Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? / Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa