Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo (17009 Views)

Every Celebrity In Nigeria Is Now Using This Shoe / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by MufasaLion: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
TemmyT002:

Until one amebo investigates you

I never said I can't be investigated. And you must know that people get investigated for a reason. No sane person will wake up in one day and decide to investigate you. Something must have triggered it.

2 Likes

Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by MufasaLion: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Well, I see your point.

God keep us beyond 2022, brah.

We gon' live beyond 2022. Believe!
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by BABANGBALI: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
She is about to sign her death sentence
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by CaptainFM1: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
I don't know why EFCC do not employ people like Aunty Kemi.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Newton85: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I just too like this woman, irrespective of the hate wey she dey get, still,she dey do her things cheesy
Truth be told, Kemi Olunloyo is an annoying nutcase and original dangbana choko. But if the likes of Ada Ameh, Adetoun, Tacha, Falana, David Hundeyin think they can shut her up and win this fight, then they are on a long thing. The way many of these clowns are simultaneously attacking her (she kind of deserves some though) makes me want to empathize with her. She's a one woman battalion.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
This one na trouble maker
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Newton85: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Investigate journalism is not snitch, it's about getting intel and investigating it to get evidence.
If you like go and do "investigative journalism" over notorious drug cartels and say it's not a "snitch", na you sabi.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Baruwaaaaa(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
This woman!
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by DukeofOyo: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=FutureDecisions post=108583195] [/make she go respond to David on twitterquote]
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by wman(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Until she gets sued for spreading false info.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by udemzyudex(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Until dem go kidnap throw you carry you go sambisa na then you go know.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by lacasera14(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
I'm beginning to love this woooman
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Elidrisy20: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Breeze go blow fowl yansh be that
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Why do people with serious personal issues find pleasure in Shaming others, when their cupboards are full of shame?

From kemi olulonyo, linda ikeji, to wendy williams

1 Like

Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Afonjashapmouth: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Me I kuku like her journalism cos her talks na confirmento..... But where she dey fault na the way she dey dispense her result plus timing....
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by TemmyT002(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I never said I can't be investigated. And you must know that people get investigated for a reason. No sane person will wake up in one day and decide to investigate you. Something must have triggered it.

Amebos can do so to make money for themselves.
Go and ask celebrities.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by sisibuma: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kemi Olunloyo, I have just one word for you. Do you think people don't know your past or have your file as well, I don't even know why print media are giving access to this woman to write nonsense all the time.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Unusualjay: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Were[color=#990000][/color]werey Wey #davidhundeyin don open her yansh
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Unusualjay: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
werey Wey #davidhundeyin don open her yansh finish
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by marsup: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Investigate journalism is not snitch, it's about getting intel and investigating it to get evidence.
but she does hers out of spite. She's biased, and that shouldn't be.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by PoliteActivist: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
emmalexdboy:
Please madam, let's hear word abeg. What's even your problem in this cyberspace. You need to really get your head examined, nonsense!

Woman is a real LUN-ATIC.
From one lie to another.
She even LIED against poor Sylvester.
She MUST collect!
LUN-atic O-LUN-loyo!!!

(BTW she has many monikers on NL and she has NL mod connects)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw&feature=youtu.be
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Worldlegend(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omniman:
grin

2022 is gonna be hot..
I will personally ask for the full gist wink
why covering the number that we all have?
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Worldlegend(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
If they block this old woman account just two times, she will change her name to mufasaKemiOluloyou

Mufasalion get set to have another likened moniker
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by gazza07(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kemi don't investigate anything! She snitches and worst
Kriss216:

Investigative journalism is not snitch.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by gazza07(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
2022 far nah madam. Your son has being opening your book since adam. Y not start today, yeye dey smell undecided undecided
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by MufasaLion: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
marsup:
but she does hers out of spite. She's biased, and that shouldn't be.

That's nobody's business as long as her results are not fabricated.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by MufasaLion: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Worldlegend:
If they block this old woman account just two times, she will change her name to mufasaKemiOluloyou

Mufasalion get set to have another likened moniker

Why Mufasa?
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Handsum64: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
How is 1963 born 55yrs?
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That's how people get Murdered because the couldn't mind their business and the also couldn't control that strong urge to Snitch grin

Even the gods have tried, lightening and thunder don fire her couple of times.God sef don free her.
Re: In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo by marsup: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's nobody's business as long as her results are not fabricated.
you can't be a biased, and call yourself a journalist. Who says all her investigations are accurate? Anyway, your country, your problem. Good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeke Ike Vs Jim Iyke / Photo : Rihanna Beaten Up Is Chris Brown Tattoo,check This Out / Monalisa Chinda At Turning Point Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.