Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,904 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

If I Turn Into A Blogger, I'll Be Going To Court Everyday – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Turn Into A Blogger, I'll Be Going To Court Everyday – Tonto Dikeh (259 Views)

Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 / Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Turn Into A Blogger, I'll Be Going To Court Everyday – Tonto Dikeh by UtopiaDream: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress and philanthropist Tonto Dikeh has bragged about having the money and the connection in Nigeria and hence can’t be arrested, Igbere TV reports.

It appears the actress is considering being a blogger and also dropping gist of her colleague celebrities. Most Nigerian bloggers who handle large platforms like gistlover blog, Remedy blog, cutie juls, and many others are not known but many but only a few trusted friends.

Tonto Dikeh has taken to her page to brag that no one can arrest her for blogging about them because all the information she will be sharing will be legit and backed with evidence. She also bragged that if anyone gets her arrested over their gist, she will be freed due to the money and connections she has.

Taking to her page, she shared a post that read, “If I start to blog ehn, omo I go dey go court every day because you no go fit arrest me. I get money. I get connections and everything wey I write go be 100%. But if you pay well, I no go post your gist. (Thinking out loud)” she said amidst laughter.

https://instagram.com/stories/tontolet/2730074444497200167?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Lalasticlala

Re: If I Turn Into A Blogger, I'll Be Going To Court Everyday – Tonto Dikeh by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Smile
Re: If I Turn Into A Blogger, I'll Be Going To Court Everyday – Tonto Dikeh by Surajodiin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Clout chaser
Re: If I Turn Into A Blogger, I'll Be Going To Court Everyday – Tonto Dikeh by sammybest889(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
make una no carry dis nonsense enter front page oo (IF NOT I GO SLAP PERSON BLOW OO) we no go rest again 4 Toto decay...matter 4 nairaland,(she bride una bloggers ne??)

how dis nonsense wey she type now come b NeWS (abi cus say, she b celebrity...) nonsense and ingredients

una 4 kukuma change d forum name to Toto-decayland make we known say.. na her Brand una de promote

una no go c,other intelligent actors like (dem Mercy Johnson,funke akindele and d rest) make una go deir Instagram timeline copy sense...(na dis Toto decay, bb 9ja house mate,kemi,Bob risky,ffk and d rest)

bloggers....!!!! who do una dis tin
Re: If I Turn Into A Blogger, I'll Be Going To Court Everyday – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
This woman no dey tire grin grin
Na now I no the reason why man no dey last for her hand.
Chai! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Promoter Chase Out Singer Portable Out Of His House Over His Claim / Rapper Cardi B Gifts Her Husband A Cheque Of $2million / Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.