Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) (14155 Views)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates President Buhari On His 79th Birthday / Dave Umahi Celebrates President Buhari At 79 / 'You Have Been An Excellent Role Model' - Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by legzy101(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Really

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by TeeGentle(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
As people dey pray for this man death, na so he dey live longer
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by seyz91(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Three gbosa for you
Baawaa:
The birthday gift Nigerians want from Buhari is his resignation
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by ginggerxy: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I use this medium to celebrate The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sincerely speaking, we need to join our hands together as Nigerians to help this country reach her glorious destination.

One man can't do the job perfectly.

How many LIKES and SHARES For President Buhari?

#HappyBirthdayBuhari
now everybody wants to join hand? Abeg get out
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Tochukwu25(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
79th birthday?!
I thought it was his 90th Birthday? �
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by KiNg0G: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
post=108587430:

A man you cannot even afford to untie his shoe or be his gateman is who you are abusing?
Na dere u dey so.....
Just continue.......
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Emax911: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
post=108587544:
If we love our Darling Daddy and you no love your Papa for villa,
Na una family problems be dat.

Happy Birthday to our Darling Handsome Daddy.
Good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will be there to celebrate 100 years with you by God's Grace.
Insha Allah.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition can hug transformer.
#KoKanyeMehn
God bless Nigeria

Continue dining with 30,000, may your family eat that till they are filled up
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by juman(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Abegi, tinubu and his lackeys have no option except to celebrate him.

Buhari is their man.

Tinubu has vice-president, speaker, and many other positions.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Kingmena: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
That's very good of you my amiable governor .
Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business group
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by toujurs: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mumu governor, A stooge
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Lovenorth: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday our lovely president may Almighty Allah continue to bless you sir
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ive never heard a leader of aserious country like the UK, germany, US etc celebrate a birthday. here in Nigeria it's like we are declaring piblic holiday to celebrate a meaningless birthday like 79.....it's not like it's a milestone birthday like 80!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by cpu2006(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
millionboi:
Buhari is a cow

U no get respect for elder & u will be prosecuted for that
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
damilare442:
Ok. But who ordered the 10/20/2020 hit?

That's an obvious answer. It is the president.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
emmalexdboy:
Since you're his puppet, why would you not congratulate him instead of stating how chambolic he has been in office.

Birds of the same feather.

Birds of a feather
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by techWriter5: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ok. But who demanded the 10/20/2020 shot?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by ourleader(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
ebukajay184:
Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu took to his Instagram handle to celebrate President Buhari who marks his 79th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXlPR-RjH1T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy Birthday Beloved Sir!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by CocoaOla: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fraudulent government of criminal politians
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Frairfrancis(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
post=108587427:
Happy Birthday Dad.

Happy Birthday Dad,succeed

Your daddy will be needing some grilled vulture meat tonite

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Ara21(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday baba Zara
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Akinzo2121(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, merry Christmas and happy new in advance,me and my wife came here yesterday to seek for fund for my daughter TAIWO WILHELM,am surprised by the positive response, sincerely Nigeria is blessed with Good people,I want to appreciate Mr ANTHONY OLABODE AMOLE,I don't know this person and u surprise my family with huge sum of money I don't know y why you've done that Mr OLABODE surprise is coming your way before Christmas,I pray u will grow higher,tanx alot sir,MR ONYISHI UGONNA PHILIPONYISHI u made a promise to us yes2nite u surprise us today with thousands of naira a very big surprise is coming your way very soon IJN tanx alot sir,MR SEGUN ADEBAYO ADEFABI,MR DICKSON OLUKAYODE OJO,MR EMMANUEL, UNKNOWN PERSON,EGBANE OBAROEGBANE OBAR AND OGUNNUBI FEYISAYO OLUSEYI,to everyone who promised and those willing to do but there's no power,tank you all God bless you all,I appreciate the mods on nairaland u are doing great work God bless you.TAIWO AND KENNY SAYS THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by Banmeallday: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
This Governor is just taking orders from his handlers.

How can you be happy as a leader and not ashamed that apple is N400
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates President Buhari At 79 (Photo) by GrandMasters: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
How many likes to show our displeasure to this blood sucking ancestor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Buys 30 New Buses For Intra-City Transportation / Has President Jonathan Improved The Economy Or Not? [find Out] (part 1) / China Silicon Valley, I Was Amazed To Read This Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.