Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh (481 Views)

Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period / Would Clean Your Anus With Cotton Wool Every 5hours – Tonto Dikeh Hits Bobrisky / Tonto Dike: "I Cleaned Bobrisky's Buttocks With Cotton Wool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by prumetrics: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tonto Dikeh has come out to drag her former bestie, Bobrisky. This comes after he shared cryptic posts on his Instagram page shading a certain female. Read here and here.

Tonto in her post said she regrets being friends with Bobrisky and referred to him as an ungrateful hoodlum. She addressed Bobrisky's claim that she owes him N5 million According to Tonto, the money Bobrisky loaned her was N2 million and that it was when she was in Dubai that she asked him to send it to her family to sort out some things.

Tonto Dikeh continued to drag her former bestie, Bobrisky. According to her, Bobrisky ''smells so bad and is one of the dirtiest humans.''

Tonto claims she advised him to stop having anal sex.  She also revealed how she used to clean up Bobrisky's anus every 5 hours.... See all she wrote here: https://sleekgist.com/how-i-use-to-clean-bobrisky-anus-with-cotton-wool-every-5hours-tonto-dikeh-drag-bobrisky/

Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by Surajodiin(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Disqusting
Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by Solofresh2: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
No be juju be dat

Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by azadus18: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
This kind of thing should not hit front page
Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by mikeweezy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bobrisky picture should be use on adult Diapper

1 Like

Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by MidaserveNG: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
azadus18:
This kind of thing should not hit front page
Why?

Did you know Mini WiFi CCTV Cameras can work 24hrs once plugged into 5v USB Adapter?
As low as 12k, it uses up to 128gb SDCard for recording so you don't miss any moment.

Night Vision
Audio Recording
Magnetic Holder
1080p HD Camera Lens
Mobile App Android/iOS

Contact @08128410762 for more info
Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by heniford2: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lies undecided
Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by Drakkernoir: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
E go reach frontpage now

Nigerians and stupid news are 5&6
Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by Kdon2: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
prumetrics:
Tonto Dikeh has come out to drag her former bestie, Bobrisky. This comes after he shared cryptic posts on his Instagram page shading a certain female. Read here and here.

Tonto in her post said she regrets being friends with Bobrisky and referred to him as an ungrateful hoodlum. She addressed Bobrisky's claim that she owes him N5 million According to Tonto, the money Bobrisky loaned her was N2 million and that it was when she was in Dubai that she asked him to send it to her family to sort out some things.

Tonto Dikeh continued to drag her former bestie, Bobrisky. According to her, Bobrisky ''smells so bad and is one of the dirtiest humans.''

Tonto claims she advised him to stop having anal sex.  She also revealed how she used to clean up Bobrisky's anus every 5 hours.... See all she wrote here: https://sleekgist.com/how-i-use-to-clean-bobrisky-anus-with-cotton-wool-every-5hours-tonto-dikeh-drag-bobrisky/

Na only mad person can befriend another mad one! Good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: How I Use To Clean Bobrisky's Anus With Cotton Wool, Every 5hours - Tonto Dikeh by Pathokpo: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
prumetrics:

I am expecting Bobrisky's reply. I know shim won't disappoint. Dirty pigs.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Slim Joe Aka Oti Yan Yan Is Dead / Actor Lateef Adedimeji Declares His Undying Love For His Wife Mo Bimpe, (romanti / Because Of My Biggest Brest Men See Me As The Ultimate Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.