Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Honeymoon In Seychelles, Africas Most Beautiful Island! (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Honeymoon In Seychelles, Africas Most Beautiful Island! (video) (806 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeymoon In Seychelles, Africas Most Beautiful Island! (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Honeymoon in Seychelles, Africa's Most Beautiful Island is a video about me traveling and exploring Seychelles, La Digue. I take you through the costs of living in Seychelles, Mahe & La Digue, and also some things to do in Seychelles. I also give you some information about the cost of real estate in Seychelles which has some of the best beachfront resorts and luxury real estate in Africa.

I show you some of the best hotels in Seychelles, Anse Source d'Argent which is the most Beautiful Beach in Africa, and some of the Interesting creole cultures of Seychelles. Do watch, like, and subscribe. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0nTy0zDvTg

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon In Seychelles, Africas Most Beautiful Island! (video) by thewritingtodo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
This was quite motivating... I'm considering a trip there as well. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Honeymoon In Seychelles, Africas Most Beautiful Island! (video) by geewean(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Thanks so much Tayo Aina for this. Since the day I started following you on YouTube I have dragged 10 of my guys to be your active followers. Your excellence in message delivery is mind-blowing. Well-done.
Re: Honeymoon In Seychelles, Africas Most Beautiful Island! (video) by Warmaterial(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
I remember praslin that year... Alaye enjoy yourself to the fullest na wetin fit life be that...

(1) (Reply)

Mermaids, Strange Creatures, Demons; Things An Old Sailor Saw At Sea / What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? / The Usa Has Had 604 Mass Shootings In 2022 So Far. The List Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.