Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. (1236 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State / Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Anambra: Lokpobiri Visits Donkey Ranch, Pledges Fg’s Support (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. by Abdullahi2016(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Making videos ahead 2022 for our YouTube channel.

This should be the 3rd time I will be challenged because I was capturing the market.

I got to know there are some things done in the market that are not proper.

Of which the government has warned them before, so they see anyone capturing them as a spy. Immediately you prove to them you are not one, they will welcome you well.

We went to a market where they sell donkeys. They immediately stopped me from taking videos of the Animals. I was told to take permission from the SERIKIN KASWA. I told my friend to inform them that I am a visitor,I haven't seen it before. They permitted me to do videos and even interview them.

I was amazed with the uniqueness of the Donkeys.

I am very sure you are not aware that Donkeys can live for over 50 years.

They are very strong and intelligent animals.

If you see where donkeys are used, you will be praising God for creating this Animal.

Donkeys are small compared to Camels. God Willing, I will go to Camel market and I will tell you some amazing facts about the camel.

Let's continue with the donkey jare.

A donkey is stronger than a horse of the same size,I am sure you are not aware of that too.

I told my friend I would love to buy the Donkey, and I will be riding it in Lagos.

He said Donkeys are meant for poor people so I should go for horses .

We were told one big Donkey is sold for #150,000

In Fact there is a market where horses are being sold in the North.

They have incredible memory – they can recognise areas and other donkeys they were with up to 25 years ago.

So, by January we will be uploading new amazing videos that you haven't seen before.

I will not like you to miss any of this opportunity, we are going to be showing on our YouTube channel.

Please quickly watch the biggest Ram market in Kano, you missed it when we uploaded it.

Please watch and SUBSCRIBE to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fVq4NnJ6CM

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. by joinnow: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
What is the cost of baby donkey like 3months old
Re: Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. by Abdullahi2016(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
joinnow:

What is the cost of baby donkey like 3months old

Sincerely I don't know
Re: Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. by joinnow: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Abdullahi2016:

Sincerely I don't know
Add it to your to do list
Even the Carmel babies etc.
Re: Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. by Abdullahi2016(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
joinnow:

Add it to your to do list
Even the Carmel babies etc.

Okay, I hope you have Subscribed?
Re: Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. by Born2conquer: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Which side are yoh in kano?
Re: Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. by Abdullahi2016(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Born2conquer:
Which side are yoh in kano?

Kabuga
Re: Gist About The Visitation Of Donkey Market In Kano State. by Waffarianman(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
I need small donkey, horse and camel price's

(1) (Reply)

Considerations In Choosing A Site For Fish Pond / GIG AGRI-VILLAGE Ibadan; Site Inspection/visitation With Puctures / Are U Into Moringa Seeds Production? Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.