Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS (3500 Views)

Brother Kills His Elder Brother In Auchi, Edo State. / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
When Nigerian view posted on whatsap asking why is Vikings and Black Axee killing themselves everytime, day and night, year to year.

This was the replies we got somehow.

1 Share

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
The most pitiful reply. This one killed his biological brother because of different colors embarassed

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by gentleman82: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mad people exhibiting foolishness anyhow, in the east they don't think of better things to do than to join nonsense cults with no benefits.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by emnite(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
������
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by TheWolfen(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
He killed his blood brother over cult nonsense?

He will rot in hell
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by pointblank247(m): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2021
The level of stupidity among the black race is alarming.
Does any of these fools know that the whites started cultism, one of their earliest cult group is KKK, but they run it to protect their colour/race and attack other people of colour like the blacks but not to kill themselves.
I just hate anything that involves the taking of human lives

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by eze31362(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2021
too bad
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2021
TheWolfen:
He killed his blood brother over cult nonsense?

He will rot in hell

I doubt that story. Nobody will kill his blood bro over cultism trust me. cool

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

You need to hear stories from Edo state about families with different cultists.
Compliment of the Season, hope you are not spending Xmas in bush O!

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

You need to hear stories from Edo state about families with different cultists.
Compliment of the Season, hope you are not spending Xmas in bush O!

Nope oh traveling to East. But this cult wahala make mistakenly bullet no reach me oh. I no trust my friends and relations in East again
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Nope oh traveling to East. But this cult wahala make mistakenly bullet no reach me oh. I no trust my friends and relations in East again
Brotherly this cult war is very bad with the pictures online, grown men Killing themselves because one useless color undecided

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by ORIAYO70(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Cos u r nothing but a lad...
For Unad, now EKSU it happens

Junior brother Eiye kill his elder brother Aye
Though close to 20yrs now...

He was Even proud doing it
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Brother Kills His Blood Brother - PHOTOS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Cos u r nothing but a lad...
For Unad, now EKSU it happens

Junior brother Eiye kill his elder brother Aye
Though close to 20yrs now...

He was Even proud doing it

I am a Lad? Nairaland self nothing we no go see here cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FRAUD : Help Me Locate A Scammer called PRINCE OHANENYE with His Email/Phone / How Justina Otuene Was K!lled By His Ritualist Boyfriend In Uniport / Case Study : P.aedophilia /incestuous Acts On The Rise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.