Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video (4752 Views)

Tonto Dike: "I Cleaned Bobrisky's Buttocks With Cotton Wool" / Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by wallstreetnews: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2021

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Righteousness2(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Just Imagine how a Full grown man is using his hands to destroy himself.

The devil is soooo wicked. One little opportunity you give to him, he raids and ravages your whole life..

Never give Place to the devil

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by habsydiamond(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Warrisdis mehn... Looked like over punched part of the body. Na filter and make up make this guy stand if not so, all Na wall of Jericho oo
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Candidlady: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Smh
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by kristonium(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Viewer's discretion advised

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by dasparrow: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
What am I even looking at? Ugh! So disgusting I tell you. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Moferere: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
No be craw—craw be this?
This one choke o
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by InternalAuditor: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
How do men get hard when dem dey with bobrisky sef sad

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by iluvdonjazzy: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Me na the front I wan see o.

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Telegram234(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
Me na the front I wan see o.
Dude yuck!!!!!!
you gay!!! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by ThEGodFaThEr106: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106 after seeing this shit right now

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by dan9ice(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
I see joint work between Tonto and Bob's ex PA

How much was she paid to bring out top and classified secret grin to the public?

The scene looks like acne
The place looks like where trailer jam
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Iliveforever(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wtf did I just see grin

It’s obvious this will be the cause of his death when the appointed time comes

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by iluvdonjazzy: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Telegram234:

Dude yuck!!!!!!
you gay!!! lipsrsealed
Your father gay....
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by HighQue007: 2:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Show us the face
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by chigoziri2403(m): 2:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Bobrisky work tools will soon go extinct
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Jokerman(m): 4:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Why posting such a trashy news here?
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by DIKEnaWAR: 4:41am On Dec 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
How do men get hard when dem dey with bobrisky sef sad

E sure me say na old women, wey no get choice Bob dey sleep with, cos WTF? !!!!
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Jidemoo: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Smh
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Imustnottalk: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2021
This P.A no get sense you videoed this to shame him later wicked people everywhere mind the type of people you keep these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Ceenachi: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Oye and Bobrisky should getat ....
Dear December I thought we have agreement to be the best month this year

Heavenly Father
I pray that you keep the person reading this alive, safe, healthy and financially bless
Amen

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Justkatty(f): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Na people role model be this o���
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Nothing proves that's bobrisky. Cut and join clip.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Cardealer2021(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2021
B
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by Daniel058(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just Imagine how a Full grown man is using his hands to destroy himself.

The devil is soooo wicked. One little opportunity you give to him, he raids and ravages your whole life..

Never give Place to the devil
no be small thing oo .... grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video by dammypat(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Iranu!!!
The dumbness of this guy’s fans especially girls amazes me

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Storms His Father's House In His Village / Yvonne Nelson Puts Her Sexy Bikini Bod On Display [PHOTOS] / WOW! Meet The Curviest Nigerian Lady On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.