Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen (3783 Views)

Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, And Two Others / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen | #IgbereTV

A yet-to-be identified gunmen on Friday stormed Idemili Obosi in Anambra State and killed at least three Policemen, Igbere TV has learnt.

Speaking to IGBERE TV, an eyewitness said the gunmen attacked the policemen stationed around where Julius Begar is constructing Second Niger bridge by Owerri road, Onitsha.

According to our source, "about 3 police were officer gunned down".

Efforts by IGBERE TV to get Anambra State Police Command to comment on the issue proved abortive.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1409447/breaking-unknown-gunmen-storm-idemili-obosi-kill-three-policemen/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Beejayy20(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
cannibals at it again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Aufbauh(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pls they should get the bodies of the slain policemen out of scene immediately before the ESN cannibals lay their hands on them for their barbeque.

Buhari is too soft on these boys scout terrorist aka ESN

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Brimstone77: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2021

Both the police and the unknown gun men should keep counting scores..

What I'm against is the killing, intimidation, harassment and illegal abduction of innocent civilians by both parties..

Once they are targeting each other then I'm cool.. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Waterysperm: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
It was hell today at Idemili Obosi. Those boys with just two cars attacked a junction with over Sixty well armed Special forces Policemen. Those that used to pass through this route knows that I am not exaggerating. What surprised me most was that those Policemen never fought for a second. They all heard gunshots and started running which made it easier for these boys to gun some of them down. I never believed that those boys would have the mind to attack such a place crowded with stern looking Policemen. They all ran away and came back when those boys had left to start shooting in the air and harrasing innocent Motorists and Keke riders. But the good thing is that all drivers and Keke riders are now happy. These Policemen have turned themselves to demigods, collecting #200 from Keke riders everyday. Private car owners pays #500 before they are allowed to pass. If you are a young guy, they would tag you a Yahoo boy and force you to pay them any amount of their choice. A friend was forced to pay 30k or they will take him to Abuja. Out of fear not to be taken to Abuja and maybe tagged an UGM, he made transfer to them. Na today I know that most Naija Policemen na Cowards. Even ordinary Anambra Vigilante groups with Pump actions that I know who would have stood and fought for a while with the number of men they had on ground. If Special forces could run like this, I then wonder what the ordinary black wearing ones would have done in such situation. Tufiakwa!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Moferere: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Indigenous Cannibals of Biafra will still claim that they are peaceful?

O wrong nau undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Moferere: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Brimstone77:

Both the police and the unknown gun men should keep counting scores..

What I'm against is the killing, intimidation, harassment and illegal abduction of innocent civilians by both parties..

Once they are targeting each other then I'm cool.. cool

Please try and go home for Xmas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by omenkaLives(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
AfghanEastern in the mud. Next thing na to roast them eat.

Indigenous Cannibals of Biafra. embarassed

They should make sure they keep some portions for their chieftains on nairaland.

Cc: Gidgiddy, Racoon, Farahaideed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
rip to the death
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by BKayy: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Zoo people after eating themselves still went back to attack another of their police.
Cannibal Nigger Areans

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Mrkumareze(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmmm, how did they succeeded in such a busy place
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Brimstone77: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Moferere:

Please try and go home for Xmas.

Is like your brain is paining you?
Which home??

I'm at home since..

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Penguin2: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
BKayy:
Nigerians after eating themselves still went back to attack another of their police.
Cannibal Nigger Areans

You know those police officers never learn.

They never respect themselves.

Them go don commit. That’s why boys hit them.

Simple instruction, “leave our roads for us” and then no wan hear.

Ijiji nti ike na-anu ife n’ite ofe!

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by headSmasher: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
DSS has done well

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by christistruth01: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
IPOB has Probably run out of food again and needs more People to eat for Christmas

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by InternalAuditor: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Seun Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44 this is a fake news report concocted by igberenews. No other media house except the fake news carrier called igberetv

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Moferere: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Brimstone77:

Is like your brain is paining you?
Which home??

I'm at home since..

In Orsu or Ihiala?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Brimstone77: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
Moferere:

In Orsu or Ihiala?

In iganga ibarapanda... grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Seun Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44 this is a fake news report concocted by igberenews. No other media house except the fake news carrier called igberetv

So because no other media has carried it, it is fake Abi? You are a coconut head.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by paramakina202: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Waterysperm:
It was hell today at Idemili Obosi. Those boys with just two cars attacked a junction with over Sixty well armed Special forces Policemen. Those that used to pass through this route knows that I am not exaggerating. What surprised me most was that those Policemen never fought for a second. They all heard gunshots and started running which made it easier for these boys to gun some of them down. I never believed that those boys would have the mind to attack such a place crowded with stern looking Policemen. They all ran away and came back when those boys had left to start shooting in the air and harrasing innocent Motorists and Keke riders. But the good thing is that all drivers and Keke riders are now happy. These Policemen have turned themselves to demigods, collecting #200 from Keke riders everyday. Private car owners pays #500 before they are allowed to pass. If you are a young guy, they would tag you a Yahoo boy and force you to pay them any amount of their choice. A friend was forced to pay 30k or they will take him to Abuja. Out of fear not to be taken to Abuja and maybe tagged an UGM, he made transfer to them. Na today I know that most Naija Policemen na Cowards. Even ordinary Anambra Vigilante groups with Pump actions that I know who would have stood and fought for a while with the number of men they had on ground. If Special forces could run like this, I then wonder what the ordinary black wearing ones would have done in such situation. Tufiakwa!!!

Keke drivers were happy that policemen were killed,that was how residents of Borno state were happy when police and other security agents were been dealt with but today they have realised that police are saints to compare with those demonic terrorist.
After killing police guess who is next.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by InternalAuditor: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

So because no other media has carried it, it is fake Abi? You are a coconut head.

Yes it is fake and you could be arrested for always churning out fake news to drive traffic to your useless blog. Any factual news would have been carried by other news media as well.
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Yes it is fake and you could be arrested for always churning out fake news to drive traffic to your useless blog. Any factual news would have been carried by other news media as well.

You see your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by InternalAuditor: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

You see your life.

You are still posting fake news you copied from nairaland. Show us any credible news media that has the same news. Fraudster
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
InternalAuditor:

You are still posting fake news you copied from nairaland. Show us any credible news media that has the same news. Fraudster

You are very $tupid. So, Igbere TV is not credible to you? Ijiot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by InternalAuditor: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Wisdomkosi:

You are very $tupid. So, Igbere TV is not credible to you? Ijiot.
[/s]

Foolish fake news carrier. Igberetv is a fake news media. Ediot

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by History555: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Unknown gunmen overran tens of police men welding ak 47 and armoured personal carrier. What sort of nonsense is this ? Though i doubt this story because the no of police men at that point, will make it sucide to attempt an attack

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by edochie12: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
But how can the unknown gunmen come three police officers when there are about fifteen to sixteen policemen stationed around that area,I pass there this morning and all they do is to correct money from motorists,they can go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Waterysperm: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Oga I am an eye witness. Make calls and confirm. So if no other newspaper or blog carries it then it is fake abi. Something that happened in my presence. The way some of you reason at things makes me shudder walahi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by InternalAuditor: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Waterysperm:

Oga I am an eye witness. Make calls and confirm. So if no other newspaper or blog carries it then it is fake abi. Something that happened in my presence. The way some of you reason at things makes me shudder walahi.
[/s]

Fake news. You are a liar. How come your igberetv is the only one that reported the news. Fake ass blogger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by Moferere: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Brimstone77:

In iganga ibarapanda... grin
Dem no dey chop human being there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Idemili Obosi, Kill Three Policemen by kilisi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Suspected Feb 25th Results As Independently Collated (PHOTO): / Adamawa: Appeal Court Re-affirms PDP's Ahmadu Fintiri As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.