Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ukodhiko Congratulates Iteire At 60. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukodhiko Congratulates Iteire At 60. (130 Views)

Ukodhiko Congratulates Onwo On His Emergence As Majority Leader / Delta LGA Election: IPM Congratulates Christian Iteire / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukodhiko Congratulates Iteire At 60. by comrodioodio001: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ukodhiko congratulates Iteire at 60.

Birth anniversary celebration is an ancient tradition of birth day remembrance.

Today, I am joining the rest of the world and PDP Isoko-North Chapter, in congratulating my friend and elder brother, Hon. Dcn. Christian Iteire, the Executive Chairman of Isoko North LGA, on the occasion of his 60th birth anniversary celebration.

Hon. Iteire is a budding political phenomenon with a blend of affability, whose political policies and robust welfare packages for workers of Isoko-North LGA, despite being in their nascent stages, has won him admiration and commendation from all and sundry.

My friend, your administration has ushered in a new aura of excitement amongst the council's staff of Isoko North LGA, as your programmes and man management style, mesmerises the staffers.

I pray for you on the occasion of your birth anniversary that God should continue to strengthen you and shower you with good health, to enable you continue as a pace setter among your contemporaries.

Congratulations and best wishes my friend!

Pastor (Engr.) Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko, Honorable Commissioner For Energy, Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

Hon Eric Uwakwe Wins Double Awards At HNEMC End Of The Year Party. / 2022: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello’s Special Message To Nigerians / G D P Growth Trend Of African Economies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.