Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) (33684 Views)

Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Lumig: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
:Dshow of might
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by x2x2(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
seunny4lif:
You are talking nonsense
When does military exercises requires the president or congress?
Before Russia military started the military campaign in Syria, the house voted.

The only president in the history of USA not to start war in last 50 years was Trump,
For the past 50 years, all USA president have started a war directly or indirectly.
Bush went to Iraq without Congress
Obama went to war in Libya and Syria without the congress.
USA have been to war over 200 times and over 150 of this event has the president acted alone without the congress members.
You wan come dey follow am fight? You don see puttin for real life before? Wtf man!

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by chudez0147(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Can you see it!
Can you feel it!
The whole Earth's atmosphere has totally switched to Endtimes Prophecies Fulfillment mode.
Ensure there is oil in your lamp!
The Bridegroom is at the Door.
Anytime ! Anyday !HE will show up to snatch his Bride out of this Sick and Sinking World and the Door will be Shut.
Those who have Ears to Hear, let them Hear.
DamnNigga
Isoright!!
Before I say I I call my guy out , baba don report already. Lol

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
cool
Putin my Man . The USA should beg Russia to stop any form of invasion . I don’t think any country will want to battle Russia all in the name of NATO. Ukraine should do the needful no country can save them.
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Masterito(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
You talk like a child stylishly looking for explanations to things you don't understand.
DoggoneDogg:
Lol. When Russia fires a missile it becomes "Putin fires..." to make him look evil, but when the West does same, it is "the US fires..." not "Biden fires...". grin

The US is scared shitless of this man abeg.
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Validated: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Russia is just doing shakara. They will withdraw soon. Nothing dey happen, na bullying. Unfortunately for Putin, the West are waiting for him to strike and Russia will become 50 years behind today. Ask Iraq and Lybia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Swipa: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by KingDash: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Putin>>>>Hitler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Stronghold91: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
ride on putin the world most powerful commander the USA cannot do anything they didn't know how to fight as far as Russia is concerned
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
JosephXavier:
This man doesn't give a damn about US

He is just rubbing it on their faces and also threatening to take on the whole of Europe

When will Nigeria or any African country be this bold to stand their ground the way Russia, China and North Korea are doing

I even like your post , but please bear it mind, America is no joke country , they hold the world power seriously , Russia is just flexing too much , when the America is ready Notte they don’t forgive they can turn the whole Russia into a grave city

As for Notth Korea over fed kiddwaya president hummmm ordinary Grade 2 combat academy soldiers will finish him up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Validated:
Russia is just doing shakara. They will withdraw soon. Nothing dey happen, na bullying. Unfortunately for Putin, the West are waiting for him to strike and Russia will become 50 years behind today. Ask Iraq and Lybia.
sad
Who are the west no country can stand Russia at moment , you guys are using weaker nation to glorify the west might . I’ll start respecting the west until they Bomb North or Iran to dust . Using Libya and Iraq is inconsequential. Countries without Nuclear weapons are easy targets.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Stronghold91: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Validated:
your are stupid, you must have been deceive by the western media

3 Likes

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
Masterito:
You talk like a child stylishly looking for explanations to things you don't understand.
[/s]

You type like an old man suffering from dementia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by kristonium(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hanibbal:
Oga righteousness2 oya switch moniker and do the needful... Gog and Magog oooooooooooooo. Babylon don fall ooooooo. grin grin

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by marhez43(f): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
This one na war e wan go.we 4 nigeria na food be our problem this life no balance.putin help me with 30k 4 my sch fee
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by NapoleonHill: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Yeah that's how democracy works.

Biden can't just order his people to fire missiles without soliciting the go ahead of some Congress members or whatever even though he has the highest power and final decision..Even the citizen's opinion is respected to a certain point in democracy. I mean did Nigeria government not yeild to the citizen's demand to end SARS??

I don't seem to understand the system of government Russia is runs by but it doesn't seem to me like a democracy...

You don't know what you're talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hanibbal:
Oga righteousness2 oya switch moniker and do the needful... Gog and Magog oooooooooooooo. Babylon don fall ooooooo. grin grin

Prophets of doom abound on this forum
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
3rdavefarms:

I even like your post , but please bear it mind, America is no joke country , they hold the world power seriously , Russia is just flexing too much , when the America is ready Notte they don’t forgive they can turn the whole Russia into a grave city

As for Notth Korea over fed kiddwaya president hummmm ordinary Grade 2 combat academy soldiers will finish him up

You’re High on Holly Wood . America cannot do Russia anything. America defy law to intimidate weaker Nations let them temper Russia If they’ve the Liver. The worse they can do is sanction nothing more Nothing less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by dingbang(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
It is buhari that started all these rough play
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by pharmezee(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lol.... Do you read your bible at all
yanabasee2:

There's no such thing as End time...

God made everything beautiful... He created the earth and would never destroy his creation..

We've learnt many lessons about war and US and Russia knows better not to let that happened...
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
3rdavefarms:

You do know that Russia has the largest stockpile of WMD in the world, how will the US turn the whole of Russia into a grave city? Have you ever had of MAD? Besides nuclear powers will never fight each other, not directly anyway.

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by ipobarethieves: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shut ur Buka trap.Even the hosts of Heaven dnt knw the END time.The children of God won’t be partaker of ur dooms day sad
Righteousness2:
Can you see it!
Can you feel it!
The whole Earth's atmosphere has totally switched to Endtimes Prophecies Fulfillment mode.
Ensure there is oil in your lamp!
The Bridegroom is at the Door.
Anytime ! Anyday !HE will show up to snatch his Bride out of this Sick Sinking World and the Door will be Shut.
Those who have Ears to Hear, let them Hear.
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by ckvemgbia(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
This hyper sonic nuke is so dangerous that it can't be detected by radar
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by gassbee: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
The US and NATO go treat Putin fuccckk up at d right time, dem just dey wait make Putin do mistake pull d first trigger

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by ofiko123(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
The End of the world is near..
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hanibbal:

Oga Righteousness must be JW
Let me confirm more by seeing is write up
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

There's no such thing as End time...

God made everything beautiful... He created the earth and would never destroy his creation..

We've learnt many lessons about war and US and Russia knows better not to let that happened...

Is either ur church r not teaching d basic Bible truth or u warm d bench
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Biden can't just order his people to fire missiles without soliciting the go ahead of some Congress members.

He can.
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by prophetfire: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hanibbal:

. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaus!!!! The guy na another issue.
Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Funflipper: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Yeah that's how democracy works.

Biden can't just order his people to fire missiles without soliciting the go ahead of some Congress members or whatever even though he has the highest power and final decision..Even the citizen's opinion is respected to a certain point in democracy. I mean did Nigeria government not yeild to the citizen's demand to end SARS??

I don't seem to understand the system of government Russia is runs by but it doesn't seem to me like a democracy...

Putin is like an emperor. Nobody dares him because they know the immediate consequences. In my honest opinion, the system of goverment run by Russia is straight out autocracy.

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by Trentee4eva: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
salbis:
All these so-called super powers, can waste trillions of dollars on weapons, but can't spend anything meaningful on hunger and diseases.
For US adversaries, it's essential for their existence. If Libya had enough weapon to deter NATO, they won't be in their current state. America wants to subdue and give orders to other sovereign countries and that's the problem. If Ukraine enters NATO, then the US can strike Russia in a matter of minutes. The West are just being mischievous.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Haiti: 300000 flee capital As Armed Gangs Storm Prison, Free Hundreds Of Inmates / USA Shuts Down North Korea's Internet After Sony Hack / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.