Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) (53256 Views)

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Analysts Predict Naira Devaluation To N400/$ / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by papamondico: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
One good turn deserved another. We should always help people and those you help might later on turn around your fortune
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by ahnie: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mexyz:

Shey you will add beans to yours?
Let me know so I can contact you grin
Yes nau..,correct beans wey dey burst brain.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by neztar: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
ahnie:
Abeg if you re in need of fried plantain pls contact me,I m ready to fry one trailer of fried plantain grin grin
come and suck my plantain
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Adakintroy:
Why so so women.

Car favours, house favours job favours. Why so so women.

Because the Giver is a Man naa...
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Mijoel: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
May this kind of favour locate my family this season in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by freemi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
maiiilooo:

Haba guys ...I do help people naa..
Though I know sometimes it's usually not much but it's based on my capability shaa
grin ok expect ur own na

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
ahnie:

Yes nau..,correct beans wey dey burst brain.

grin grin grin.... My own contract no be money e go bring o.

Na 'they lived happily after'
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
ValCon888:
In this incredibly hard times, you're advertising
N1.6M credit alert on social media in a country where people kill for N50.
Sense is far from this woman.

What she did right there is a PR stunt. Tho dangerous but her bussines just got publicized watch how she will gain more customer's.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
blowjohn:

Na why I no like to go ceremonies.
Plenty low standard food. With 1 piecr of meat.
Boss I repeat.
You no sabi anything about catering
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by ahnie: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bros abeg park well
Mexyz:

grin grin grin.... My own contract no be money e go bring o.

Na 'they lived happily after'
Lolzzzzz.i dey even dey think say,you want talk better think sef.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Qualer: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
ahnie:
Abeg if you re in need of fried plantain pls contact me,I m ready to fry one trailer of fried plantain grin grin

wait o! who is the person in your profile pic?/ that you
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Hkff: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Good
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by ahnie: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Qualer:

wait o! who is the person in your profile pic?/ that you
You know her?
Is she a missing person?
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by merits(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
jaybenugo:
Lady Gets N1.6 Million Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos)

A Nigerian lady testified on how her act of kindness to a stranger brought upon her some unexpected blessings, IgbereTV reports

The lady identified as Hope Osoma Okpuwara revealed that she got a job of over N1.6 million after giving N400 plantain to someone for free.

Taking to her Facebook page, she narrated how a stranger contacted her to make an order for food, but was confused on which food to take.

According to Hope, she added plantain worth N400 for the customer who in turn appreciated her and promised to pay her back.

A few days later, the customer contacted her and informed her that he would love her to handle his company’s end-of-year party strictly for the staff.

She gave them a bill of 1.6 million which they quickly paid without bargaining.

Sharing a screenshot of the payment, she wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2065553490273479&id=100004565436946

https://igberetvnews.com/1409468/lady-gets-n1-6-million-job-giving-plantain-n400-someone-free-photos/

Hmmmmn rubbish because she be woman ni jor.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Olexy46: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Among the recommended measures against the spread of COVID-19 are the wearing of face mask, regular washing of the hands and frequently touched surfaces at home, avoidance of large gatherings, etc. But have we thought about shopping carts in the supermarkets? These are rarely washed or disinfected and FREQUENTLY TOUCHED by thousands of shoppers daily. Moreover, we all sanitize our hands at the ENTRANCE of the shopping centers and then walk in with our hands back on the handles of the carts. Then what is the relevance of sanitizing our hands at the entrance of the shopping centers?
COVID-19 IS REAL and killing people all over the world.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by caracas: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
blowjohn:

Hmm at 5k per person that is 1.25 million.

So what about drinks?
What about the people she will pay to cook with her?
What about her own professional fee?
What do u mean by 5k per person? Are we in a five star hotel restaurant?
All she has to do is buy 3 bags of rice at 80k,
A cow at 250 or 300k,
Salad @ 70k, plantain or moi moi @70k
Ingredients n condiments for the rice (jollof)@ 100k and pepper soup or garnished gizard @ 100k.
Another 120k can take care of assistants n transportation expenses....leaving her with a profit of about 750k cool cash......
From the write up nothing was said about drinks , she was paid to feed them at the party....

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by sirblend: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
alexvic12:
The transaction screenshot was shared on Whatsapp earlier by Kenny Nwokoye (one of the biggest affiliate marketers in Nigeria).

One of his mentees sent that screenshot to thank him for his guidance.

Modified:

Having cross-checked her Facebook, i can only say that there's a coincidence of payments and thus the screenshot look the same.
What makes Kenny Nwokoye one of the big affiliate marketers in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by nesgeeek(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
it is good to be good
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by 77up(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
ValCon888:
In this incredibly hard times, you're advertising
N1.6M credit alert on social media in a country where people kill for N50.
Sense is far from this woman.

I feel that alone that even be a turn off for the said company. Facebook of all social media.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Angeldemon: 2:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Martini101:
It is only a man that can do it for a woman without stress or drama !!!

Yes.Only men remember yesterdays acts of kindness.
If it was a man that gave a woman plantain to her food she would say he's dying for her maybe thats why he gave her the plantain.
She will laugh at his foolishness and call him mugu and forget that act of kindness.

GOD BLESS MEN

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by sharone21(f): 4:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Martini101:
It is only a man that can do it for a woman without stress or drama !!!

Helper no get gender, tribe, race or religion.

God can even order animals to help u- remember the prophet fed by ravines in the bible?( Ravines who are naturally stingy to their own babies).... Or even when whale swallowed Jonah...

If you're truly a spiritual person, u don't limit who can be your helper.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Every kind gesture must be reciprocated.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2021
So, is her profit 1.6 million or what? Because 1.6 million for 250 persons comes to exactly ₦6,400 per person. So how much is her profit?
Anyway, she did well. I know that Kindness begets kindness.
Re: Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) by Martini101(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
sharone21:

Helper no get gender, tribe, race or religion.

God can even order animals to help u- remember the prophet fed by ravines in the bible?( Ravines who are naturally stingy to their own babies).... Or even when whale swallowed Jonah...

If you're truly a spiritual person, u don't limit who can be your helper.

Continue with the denial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire / Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.