Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? (524 Views)

The Reasons For Your Moniker / Gay Man In Hospital After Taking Hard Drugs For Sex / How 4 Lagos Based Nigerians Won N100k Each For Using Their Verve ATM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by oloyedprince1(m): 2:51am On Dec 18, 2021
1. Highness: this is one of the main reason youths use hard drugs nowadays, for them to forget the past, (after the drug wear out, won’t you remember the past). Then why are you using hard drugs
2. Peer pressure: we have all seen cases peoples get mad or died due to using of those substances, so are you really that stupid or foolish in using things that would either cut your life short or waste your life. Experience as shown statistically that people who takes hard drugs are not always psychologically okay at the end.
I really want to know at least an advantage or a reason why youth nowadays are using hard drugs?.
I would really love the thread to be move to the main, wants to see people point of view about this cases of girls of 16 and boys of same age using narcotics and smoking
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by oloyedprince1(m): 2:53am On Dec 18, 2021
For the smoking aspect, are we really that stupid that even those who produce the smoke said you are liable to die young and you are still purchasing something that would kill you
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by PoliteActivist: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2021
oloyedprince1:
For the smoking aspect, are we really that stupid that even those who produce the smoke said you are liable to die young and you are still purchasing something that would kill you

Same way you keep eating meat though fruits and veggies are what's best for you - BECAUSE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by Haakeem(m): 3:19am On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Same way you keep eating meat though fruits and veggies are what's best for you - BECAUSE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!
shit is what u typed up there.
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by PoliteActivist: 3:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Haakeem:
shit is what u typed up there.

Meat, alcohol, sugar, and dairy are not good for you. Why do you keep taking them??

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by Haakeem(m): 3:37am On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Meat, alcohol, sugar, and dairy are not good for you. Why do you keep taking them??
point of correction. I don't take alcohol! stop glorifying the taking of ciggerates because you are a victim....i don't understand some people, once the start doing something that is nt got they would start defending it...masturbation isnt good but those on the act would stand to defend it like you just did,those that eat dog meat,pig meat,monkey meat etc would also stand to defend it.
i just don't understand.
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by Anyahuruagu: 3:51am On Dec 18, 2021
I also haven't seen anyone that started taking drugs and become a millionaire.

Misery
Confusion
Brain drain
Poverty
Poor social habits

Etc that's all you will be seeing.
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by PoliteActivist: 4:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Haakeem:
point of correction. I don't take alcohol! stop glorifying the taking of ciggerates because you are a victim....i don't understand some people, once the start doing something that is nt got they would start defending it...masturbation isnt good but those on the act would stand to defend it like you just did,those that eat dog meat,pig meat,monkey meat etc would also stand to defend it.
i just don't understand.

So why are you eating meat and sugar and fat and salt and soft drinks. All those things have been shown to be bad for you and you don't need them to survive!!
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by PoliteActivist: 4:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Anyahuruagu:

Misery
Confusion
Brain drain
Poverty
Poor social habits

This guy below became rich after he started taking drugs

Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by PoliteActivist: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

This guy below became rich after he started taking drugs

Just kidding.
SAY NO TO DRUGS!!
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by Haakeem(m): 4:27am On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

So why are you eating meat and sugar and fat and salt and soft drinks. All those things have been shown to be bad for you and you don't need them to survive!!
You are probably high on weed,who told that taking in 'salt' eating meat and the rest are bad for the body?
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by Kingpin1000: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Haakeem:
You are probably high on weed,who told that taking in 'salt' eating meat and the rest are bad for the body?

You know nothing. Stop following the crowd, have your own mindset. Do you know the damage salt and meat causes to ones body.
Make HBP no kill you
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by illicit(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Marijuana is bae tongue
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by KingLarry04: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Low self esteem
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by Haakeem(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You know nothing. Stop following the crowd, have your own mindset. Do you know the damage salt and meat causes to ones body.
Make HBP no kill you
stop sounding like an illiterate,stop taking salt for 1year and let see what would happenn,the body needs salt......the advantage of eating meat is huge so there is no probs if you are eating it,suger self also has advantages.....now tell me d advantages of smoking weed.
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by oloyedprince1(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

At least doctors didn’t specify that meat is liable to kill young sir
Re: What Are The Reasons For Using Hard Drugs? by oloyedprince1(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Anyahuruagu:

Misery
Confusion
Brain drain
Poverty
Poor social habits

This are things that I don’t seem to understand

(1) (Reply)

Massage Erotic Near Me / Frequently-asked Questions About Nashville Financial Advisors / Tutuapp Alternatives 2022: 15 Apps Like Tutuapp For Ios & Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.