Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims (586 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by AnambraHeraldTV: 2:51am On Dec 18, 2021
A Nigerian female preacher had said that anybody who dies as a football star had secured a guaranteed ticket to hellfire.

She spoke during a recent service in church, while telling her congregation that any of their kids or siblings who becomes a football star will go to hell once he or she passes away.

The clergywoman said that her members should write it down even though she will not force anyone to believe her.

See video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAY6o7g3mno

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by shawnfamous(m): 2:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Na the members me pity, I don't have a problem with the pastor herself, she's good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by matrix199(m): 3:03am On Dec 18, 2021
When idiots bag pastorpreneurship degrees without being subjected to I.Q test, this is what we get to read.
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Karlovych: 3:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Do people actually take these clowns seriously? This is unbelievable!
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Haakeem(m): 3:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Then people that dies as a musician,actor fake pastor would go to heaven right? This one don drink kai kai come they preach nonsence.
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 18, 2021
Nah so JEHOVAH WITHNESS people too talk-am say footballers are worshipping trophys that they dont av time for JEHOVAH, i dont believe them when some high respected big men of GOD here in nigeria do pray for the super eagles to win trophys in the 90s, now should we stop watching ball?
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by setobaba: 4:20am On Dec 18, 2021
I support cos I also smoke that leaf
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Jidemoo: 4:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by another1: 4:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Nigeria government pls find way to regulate churches this is getting too much.
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by WoundedLamb: 5:34am On Dec 18, 2021
I like the way she says "... becomes star in ball" . grin
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Janosky: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Nah so JEHOVAH WITHNESS people too talk-am say footballers are worshipping trophys that they dont av time for JEHOVAH, i dont believe them when some high respected big men of GOD here in nigeria do pray for the super eagles to win trophys in the 90s, now should we stop watching ball?
that they dont av time for JEHOVAH,
Yes!
The life of a professional footballer revolves around the round leather game throughout the duration of his playing career.
Jason Worilds & Peter Knowles were sports men who quit sports to worship JEHOVAH.
Mark 12:29-30 (Aramaic Bible).
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Emusan(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Janosky:

that they dont av time for JEHOVAH,
Yes!
The life of a professional footballer revolves around the round leather game throughout the duration of his playing career.
Jason Worilds & Peter Knowles were sports men who quit sports to worship JEHOVAH.
Mark 12:29-30 (Aramaic Bible).

See this hypocrite!

But you're busy promoting the same thing that makes people not to have time for your god grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Out of 16 posts you ever created on Nairaland, 6 of it are about FOOTBALL

Unless you deleted this your moniker, if not you've put yourself in a hot soup with this statement.
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Janosky: 12:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Emusan:

See this hypocrite!

But you're busy promoting the same thing that makes people not to have time for your god grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Out of 16 posts you ever created on Nairaland, 6 of it are about FOOTBALL

Unless you deleted this your moniker, if not you've put yourself in a hot soup with this statement.
Will I have to repeat it once more?

I don't know who or what tampered with your comprehension skills.

grin grin
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by greenie77: 5:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Delusional.
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Buliwyf: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2021
It's like Christian preachers are now trying to outdo themselves in who can say the most moronic thing and still keep there followers.

I am beginning to think there is a social experiment out there that is sponsored by pastors to test the percentage or tolerance of morons that makes up the current population of Christians. So they make these ridiculous assertions. This will probably make them know how much the can insult the intelligence of their followers so they can bilk them more in the name of tithes and offerings.

This is what Christianity has been reduced to. A feast of charlatans.
Re: Anybody That Dies As A Footballer Will Go To Hell – Female Preacher Claims by Emusan(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Janosky:

Will I have to repeat it once more?

I don't know who or what tampered with your comprehension skills.

grin grin

Another dimension from Mr dey deceive yourself! grin grin

Did you promote what make people not to have time for Jehovah or not

Hypocrite!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Is All About Faith In Jesus Plus Nothing. / What Happens After Death? / The Issue Of Soul Tie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.