Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (308893 Views)

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2022/2023 Ptdf Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme In The Uk, Ger, France / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by chefetalkane(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
BREAKING:

PTDF shortlisted for the 2023/2023 Overseas Scholarship. Join this group to get more info or if you want to apply next year. Limited spaces available.

Simply copy 1 and 2 below into your WhatsApp browser and join them together to enter into the WhatsApp group.

1. https://chat.

2. whatsapp.com/CzlQTxfaS4FItoa7Wlit6I

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by chefetalkane(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
PTDF INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Petroleum Trust Developement Fund (PTDF) now conducts interviews for prospective scholars for the overseas scholarship and has abandoned the test which was usually the procedure for decades. Initially, the test was theory, then it was changed to CBT, and now it has completely been scrapped.

Over the years, we have helped hundreds of candidates get this PTDF Overseas scholarship by compiling the scholarship past questions as well as their answers [https://www.nairaland.com/3650899/download-full-ptdf-scholarship-past]. However, this is no longer necessary as aptitude tests are no longer conducted - do not let anyone deceive by advising you to get the materials [PTDF Past Questions and Answers] from them; it even gets worst when you realize that most people sell incomplete materials that will barely help you to succeed in this scholarship.

Furthermore, as the scholarship no longer consists of an aptitude test after the initial shortlisting, it has become imperative to look for a means to help candidates get this mouth-watering scholarship from PTDF which is estimated to be worth about 20 million naira per student. The scholarship is also a fully-funded one which means that you do not need to worry about any expenses whatsoever. In the past, many people have given testimonies on how our materials helped them to excel in various scholarships.

We have carefully compiled the questions for the PTDF interview and the answers which will make you come out successfully after the interview. Things that people neglect such as dressing, composure etc. are very important during the interview if you truly want to get the scholarship and they are all included in the material. Everything contained in the material is based on past experiences by a large number of candidates and not guess work in any form. In line with this, the factors that matter most in the interview along with their respective marks are also included here. Things that people neglect that matters the most to ensure that you get the scholarship, are also included there. The monthly stipend for the PTDF Overseas Scholarshio and every other thing that will cure your curiosity about the scholarship are also contained in the material.

Did you graduate with a 2:2? - there is good news for you; you can still get this scholarship. We have carefully mapped out strategies that will give you the necessary edge you require. Even as a 2:1 graduate, you still need to understand the do's and don'ts as most people that get the scholarship are those that graduated with first class degrees. You may have graduated with a first class and you think you don't need this but the bad news is that not all first class graduates get the scholarship so you still have some homework to do in order to get this multi-thousand dollars overseas PTDF Scholarship to study in either UK, Germany or France.

Over the years, our materials have enabled thousands of students get various scholarships. Our materials are unparalleled; a lot of people who used it in the past called back to give testimonies. It is not a fact that if you do not use our materials, you will not get the scholarship; but, if you truly want to increase your chances of getting the scholarship by over 80%, then you need to get these materials.

WHAT WILL YOU BE GETTING?

1. PTDF Interview Questions & Answers and Guidelines.
2. Complimentary Updated Current Affairs E-book.
3. PTDF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers (Optional)
4. Answer to any other question(s) that you may have.

To get this material, Contact 08134141081 on Phone or WhatsApp.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
ABEGIIIII

Anyone that checks these threads well will know the kind of questions they ask and will not need to patronise your services
chefetalkane:
PTDF INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Petroleum Trust Developement Fund (PTDF) now conducts interviews for prospective scholars for the overseas scholarship and has abandoned the test which was usually the procedure for decades. Initially, the test was theory, then it was changed to CBT, and now it has completely been scrapped.

Over the years, we have helped hundreds of candidates get this PTDF Overseas scholarship by compiling the scholarship past questions as well as their answers [https://www.nairaland.com/3650899/download-full-ptdf-scholarship-past]. However, this is no longer necessary as aptitude tests are no longer conducted - do not let anyone deceive by advising you to get the materials [PTDF Past Questions and Answers] from them; it even gets worst when you realize that most people sell incomplete materials that will barely help you to succeed in this scholarship.

Furthermore, as the scholarship no longer consists of an aptitude test after the initial shortlisting, it has become imperative to look for a means to help candidates get this mouth-watering scholarship from PTDF which is estimated to be worth about 20 million naira per student. The scholarship is also a fully-funded one which means that you do not need to worry about any expenses whatsoever. In the past, many people have given testimonies on how our materials helped them to excel in various scholarships.

We have carefully compiled the questions for the PTDF interview and the answers which will make you come out successfully after the interview. Things that people neglect such as dressing, composure etc. are very important during the interview if you truly want to get the scholarship and they are all included in the material. Everything contained in the material is based on past experiences by a large number of candidates and not guess work in any form. In line with this, the factors that matter most in the interview along with their respective marks are also included here. Things that people neglect that matters the most to ensure that you get the scholarship, are also included there. The monthly stipend for the PTDF Overseas Scholarshio and every other thing that will cure your curiosity about the scholarship are also contained in the material.

Did you graduate with a 2:2? - there is good news for you; you can still get this scholarship. We have carefully mapped out strategies that will give you the necessary edge you require. Even as a 2:1 graduate, you still need to understand the do's and don'ts as most people that get the scholarship are those that graduated with first class degrees. You may have graduated with a first class and you think you don't need this but the bad news is that not all first class graduates get the scholarship so you still have some homework to do in order to get this multi-thousand dollars overseas PTDF Scholarship to study in either UK, Germany or France.

Over the years, our materials have enabled thousands of students get various scholarships. Our materials are unparalleled; a lot of people who used it in the past called back to give testimonies. It is not a fact that if you do not use our materials, you will not get the scholarship; but, if you truly want to increase your chances of getting the scholarship by over 80%, then you need to get these materials.

WHAT WILL YOU BE GETTING?

1. PTDF Interview Questions & Answers and Guidelines.
2. Complimentary Updated Current Affairs E-book.
3. PTDF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers (Optional)
4. Answer to any other question(s) that you may have.

To get this material, Contact 08134141081 on Phone or WhatsApp.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Princejebs(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Please, is there anyone out there that has successfully change his preferred place of interview? I login to my dashboard l, click on change preferred Interview center, I updated the new preferred interview location and my Personal statement but instead update profile, what I’m seeing is next which I click and when I want to print, it doesn’t change to the new one I put.
Anyone experiencing this or am I on the track?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Princejebs(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Princejebs:
Please, is there anyone out there that has successfully change his preferred place of interview? I login to my dashboard l, click on change preferred Interview center, I updated the new preferred interview location and my Personal statement but instead update profile, what I’m seeing is next which I click and when I want to print, it doesn’t change to the new one I put.

Help @ DMainMan and @Aboki12
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Deicide: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Have they really shortlisted people for the scholarship?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Hillu: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Hy pls did anyone Gt to choose virtual or no virtual
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Aboki12: 12:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Princejebs:

Help @ DMainMan and @Aboki12
Which browser did you use?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Princejebs(m): 2:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Aboki12:
Which browser did you use?

Chrome
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by pbet16: 6:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Reetah7: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Some courses I picked during the application are no longer available on the school’s website. Should I leave it that way?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Hillu: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Princejebs:

That’s what I’m facing right now
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Same here
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hillu:

That’s what I’m facing right now

the "Next" button seems to be the Update action
Once you are done Updating, confirm your new input at Preview Application. If your update reflects there, I presume you are fine.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Engrstans: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please is there a WhatsApp group for applicants that received interview invite?
I'll like to be added if any.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by MBello24: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Pls how those the virtual interview look like ?
I make changes on my mood of interview to virtual but haven’t receive any mail regarding the date and time of the interview.
Any way out pls ?……..
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by chorlay: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Is Native attire allowed for the interview?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Did you select virtual? if not check your portal to see your time and location
MBello24:
Pls how those the virtual interview look like ?
I make changes on my mood of interview to virtual but haven’t receive any mail regarding the date and time of the interview.
Any way out pls ?……..
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ellacity: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2023
ExpertNLer:
Did you select virtual? if not check your portal to see your time and location

Did you receive any information on virtual interview yet? I wrote PTDF in that regards but still no reply for my email. Instead I observed that there was loacation for my physical interview.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
No, all the people that got virtual interviews selected it before the date of the interviews
Ellacity:

Did you receive any information on virtual interview yet? I wrote PTDF in that regards but still no reply for my email. Instead I observed that there was loacation for my physical interview.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ellacity: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Yes, I selected virtual

ExpertNLer:
No, all the people that got virtual interviews selected it before the date of the interviews
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by pseudomonas: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ellacity:
Yes, I selected virtual

Pls did you eventually do the virtual interview? i just want to know pls. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
This week, PTDF recognized the surge in enthusiasm for AI, Data Science, IT, and other fields. They don't seem to have previously experienced this surge. By statistics, a higher proportion of the 5000 applicants who were selected come from these disciplines, which could upset the prevailing system of award distribution or call for more slots to accommodate more of the AI, IT, and Data Science related candidates to strike a balance.

South-East Team Lead said 190 MSc & PhD applicants participated in the screening but only 25 successful applicants, five each from the five states in the zone would be selected, subject to budget for the year

Ibadan Zone was looking at 659 applicants for the screening

Wishing us all the best!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by aiyaya: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Octave006:
It has dropped already
Awaiting you for this year's update!
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Octave006: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Good day everyone. I wish you all the best. May Almighty God help you on this. Intensify prayers

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Iliyasdass(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2023
Octave006:
Good day everyone. I wish you all the best. May Almighty God help you on this. Intensify prayers

Ameeen
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Deedz: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Please do you have any information on when the list for 2023/2024 will be out?
Octave006:
Authoritatively speaking list will be out today. By 12 midnight on the portal and mails will follow immidiately. I thank all of you for the interactions we have had on this forum. The List was suppose to be out the day I told you but now it is all sorted out. God bless

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Samo0312: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Octave006:
Amen, boss. When should we expect the list? You are the only reliable source we know.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by MohdGMohd: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Octave006:
Ameen
pls when are we expecting the list for 2023 ?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Priskem: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Octave006:

Please hope they will go through with the award this year? We are keeping hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Elanqy: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ptdf just paid some ISS people and they haven’t come here to give their testimony

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Tingotoe: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
MohdGMohd:

Ameen
pls when are we expecting the list for 2023 ?
Going by past precedents, it's highly likely before the end of the month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.