Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) (49840 Views)

Remember The Boys That Sprayed Money On The Road?, EFCC Has Stormed Them (pic) / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by KingLarry04: 5:38am On Dec 18, 2021
This guy just blow at the end of the year, that gave me hope God can still bless me before this year runs out.. my people don’t give up..

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Highways: 5:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Ewww... Where's Tupac?
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by damosky12(m): 5:39am On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Some people still revere and idolise this lady despite her crazy lifestyle, this generation of young people in Nigeria makes me sick

Many of these celebrities (some of whom you may still adore) live crazier lifestyles.

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by gistmega: 5:42am On Dec 18, 2021
love his dancing skill

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Chibudollar: 5:53am On Dec 18, 2021
thesolutions:
Who's he?
zeh

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by eugyno80(m): 5:55am On Dec 18, 2021
You nailed it bro.
gistmega:
wahala be like locomoto.
today dem go spray give their friends, tomorrow dem go call public way dem no give shishi to help dem when their friends don waka.
you no day ask all those celebrities way day ask for help where their friends way dem day buy drinks for day?

wahala be like Tonto relationship
na so one one come naiaraland to complain say him wife no day give am tohtoh. say as a married man him day masturbate. say b4 him marry e never ever masturbate. say every week if one to show another go show. after him don use other people daughters finish e day expect perfect marriage.
riches be like davido good heart.
na for social media we day hear am but we never see anybody way don experience the good heart. good heart don render many people daughter to illegitimate motherhood. good heart na to give person pikin belle leave am. good heart na only for him rich friends. where for this country we fit locate the good heart? which kind good heart? person way day act drama dem day call am good heart. common grammy e no fit win. e day take good heart to pour sand sand for wizkid shine. you never think am say anytime wizkid achieve something na davido go cause one kind trouble to trend because e no day fit sleep on top wizkid success. instead of am to congratulate wizkid e go raise dust for town.
wahala be like buhari neck
e look thin but e no day supply blood to the ear.
wahala be like bobrisky
e suppose leave you for 14 years but e no day go anywhere. you go learn to live with am
wahala be like Tinubu
e don tay for your body. you don day conquer am. but still e won reign over you.

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Tiwaaaa.

We don see your pussy

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Imustnottalk: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Some people still revere and idolise this lady despite her crazy lifestyle, this generation of young people in Nigeria makes me sick
who are you to judge her as if na you holy pass for this world

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Greenlight123: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Yimu yimu tiwa
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Germi9: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Tiwa i know but who is the lad?
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Imustnottalk: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2021
ghostboy:
All this one season musicians
I give him 2 months, he will soon fade
he is making his money you are here hating

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2021
All our kids that used to sing in the church choir don turn to hip hop singer finish.
From Olamide to Davido to Tiwa to Tẹ́nì tó Wizkid tó all of the Christians among them.
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Do you now want him to slap her on stage..? angry angry

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Wilyvibes(m): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Zazu zeh. If you no gerrit forget abbarritt grin
thesolutions:
Who's he?

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Wilyvibes(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Hotkid grin grin
Realestatevixen:
This Tiwa sef, her own sef don too much. Then who is Zazu. Never heard of the name

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Wilyvibes(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2021
gistmega:
love his dancing skill
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Wilyvibes(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2021
You garrit cool[quote author=Wilyvibes post=108597764][/quote]
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Wilyvibes(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2021
You be mumu man cheesy grin
Dayvidblue:

Yoruba people and stupidity are like five and six. Their definition of respect is quite pathetic.

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Samuelriano1(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2021
portable don blow Sha, he stays in my street in oke osa, iyana ilogbo, around that 2g hotel side. just happy for him, he don suffer now na time to enjoy.ride on portable

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2021
The guy looks weird, what type of ugly hairstyle is that?

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2021
thesolutions:
Who's he?
Na musician wey just blow some hours ago...na em name dey rain one kind now..e be like say olamide feature am..

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by dajan03: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
same way Nigerians revere and idolize politicians, yahoo Boys and different stupid lifestyle

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2021
gistmega:
wahala be like locomoto.
today dem go spray give their friends, tomorrow dem go call public way dem no give shishi to help dem when their friends don waka.
you no day ask all those celebrities way day ask for help where their friends way dem day buy drinks for day?

wahala be like Tonto relationship
na so one one come naiaraland to complain say him wife no day give am tohtoh. say as a married man him day masturbate. say b4 him marry e never ever masturbate. say every week if one to show another go show. after him don use other people daughters finish e day expect perfect marriage.
riches be like davido good heart.
na for social media we day hear am but we never see anybody way don experience the good heart. good heart don render many people daughter to illegitimate motherhood. good heart na to give person pikin belle leave am. good heart na only for him rich friends. where for this country we fit locate the good heart? which kind good heart? person way day act drama dem day call am good heart. common grammy e no fit win. e day take good heart to pour sand sand for wizkid shine. you never think am say anytime wizkid achieve something na davido go cause one kind trouble to trend because e no day fit sleep on top wizkid success. instead of am to congratulate wizkid e go raise dust for town.
wahala be like buhari neck
e look thin but e no day supply blood to the ear.
wahala be like bobrisky
e suppose leave you for 14 years but e no day go anywhere. you go learn to live with am
wahala be like Tinubu
e don tay for your body. you don day conquer am. but still e won reign over you.
na wah o
You quick smoke the weed this morning oo.
And I say I de Come your side come smoke with you if day break

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Dayvidblue: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Wilyvibes:
You be mumu man cheesy grin

Na your papa be mumu, I mean your real dad, not the he-goat that f**ks your mom.
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:

Getat abeg, forget your moniker, you no be God

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Tiwa the love of my life. Oh God when will I lick this milf?

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by femi4: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
You are the sick one....Who God has blessed, no one can curse.

She's EARNED that respect and it LL continue to make you sick

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) by Kingmena: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Nice one from him
Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business group

Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai