Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video (35312 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Arthur Eze Dances To 'Igba Eze' At His Residence In Ukpo,Anambra / Emoney & Kcee Meet Arthur Eze In Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by manuelkel(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Vebijo:
hello bro, how can i contact you on WhatsApp?

+2348132068122.....
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
erico2k2:

You mayB wrong there, what would you say about 1st bank?

It's not individually owned..
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by erico2k2(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Esseite:

It's not individually owned..
The companies in question non is individually owned, a o ne man company will die when its owner dies,however the vast majority of companies have directors
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by erico2k2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Themandator:
Obi disappointed so many people when EFCC couldn't stick anything to him.... Some failures had hope to justify their state with his prosecution but he really disappointed them

Has been in and out of the country since the episode meaning his passport is with him

By the way, I did not see the homage part or the allergies also came to pay homage to the Eze, also

He has been working on opening something in London, I have seen him loads of time to this effeect
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Goldentulip2:

Majority of the population are poor. These stupidly rich folks should help change this.
change starts with you.Tell us what you have done for the less privileged where yu at, cos U dnt need to be rich to help. this mentality must stop with 2021 plz
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by Goldentulip2: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
erico2k2:

change starts with you.Tell us what you have done for the less privileged where yu at, cos U dnt need to be rich to help. this mentality must stop with 2021 plz
I’m sorry I can’t talk about what I do here. Let’s all change the mentality, that’s all.
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by g4gerald: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Obi cubana be doing too much these days. Can he rest abeg!

There is a reason why Emoney is always lowkey.
Nobody is doing tins too much, na the media dey hype pple's daily life activities, bringing unnecessary tins to spotlight
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by erico2k2(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Goldentulip2:

I’m sorry I can’t talk about what I do here. Let’s all change the mentality, that’s all.
Ok the answer to my question is ZERO deeds then as far as the word goes, CHARITY is what one does to create +ve impact on others and does not expect nothing bck, there is no ambiguity or secrecy to that once again Change you seek begins with you!
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by Goldentulip2: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
erico2k2:

Ok the answer to my question is ZERO deeds then as far as the word goes, CHARITY is what one does to create +ve impact on others and does not expect nothing bck, there is no ambiguity or secrecy to that once again Change you seek begins with you!

Chale I agree with you on ONE point. But like I said earlier, you don’t run your mouth on certain things especially not on a public forum.
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by erico2k2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Goldentulip2:

Chale I agree with you on ONE point. But like I said earlier, you don’t run your mouth on certain things especially not on a public forum.
Oga IM not asking you to RUN your mouth all I asked for was work of Charity you are here talking plenty Grammar or is CHARITY a private investment or hidden deal?
cos us Nigerians we sabi talk well well, wen its time 4 action all man go dodge!
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by l0uie(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Esseite:

Disprove it logically now... full vessel.

Full vessel kill you there, fucking retard.
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by Goldentulip2: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
erico2k2:

Oga IM not asking you to RUN your mouth all I asked for was work of Charity you are here talking plenty Grammar or is CHARITY a private investment or hidden deal?
cos us Nigerians we sabi talk well well, wen its time 4 action all man go dodge!

Lol all this plenty talk smh. I do charity and more and I can’t discuss that on ere. I wish you and those other kind of Nigerians well
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by erico2k2(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Goldentulip2:

Lol all this plenty talk smh. I do charity and more and I can’t discuss that on ere. I wish you and those other kind of Nigerians well
nah wah ohh U still dey talk grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by gazza07(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Igbo ezu oo!
Igbo amaka!!
Igbo bu envy of many loosers,(people)
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by Adgraced: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chimeluv:
Even the religious clerics want to identify with rich men undecided
In the spiritual realms, the rich are recognized above the poor. Even spirits pay reverence to the rich!
Re: Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video by Dilijoe(m): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Next anambra governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Huffington Post Says About Gtbank And Some Other Banks / Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son / Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.