Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups (11441 Views)

2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / Akwa Ibom Evacuates Stranded Citizens From Kastina Over Bandits’ Attacks / 2019: Plot To Hack INEC Database, Fear Heightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by flokii: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is this how those in government will continue folding arms while terrorists and bandits overrun the entire Northern region?
Or is it just to be yapping about how Nigeria is one big indivisble country they know? what happened to security which is the fundamental human right of every Nigerian citizen?
South better not sleep with two eyes closed.
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by googlepikins: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
It's a family affairs with the terrorist Mohammed.

We don't care down here in the South, we have plenty Music concerts to attend to here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by OhiOfIhima: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bandits, herdmen, Gumi, Buhari, Fulani kidnapers, are all terrorists!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by slowice(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nothing concern me here... How you make your bed na so you go lie on it. Afterall my tribe never be president yet

1 Like

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Lamasta(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
They are all terrorists don't sugarcoat is for us....They will all suffer or 600 years cool
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by JooEeL(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Whose fear is heightening?

Bandits alliance with Terrorist groups abi

terrorists alliance with terrorist groups?

Which kind of sick title is this?

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by seyz91(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
You no lie
richiemcgold:
Bandits o, terrorists o, including ISWAP o, boko haram o, even those Niger state cattle rustlers o; as far as I know o, they are all the same o.
Their operational modes may look different, but they are all allied with the same agenda and the alliance don dey tey tey.
Walahi, same ni gbogbo won!
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by iyke2frankeze: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Innocent business men.
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by UnabashedIPOB: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Security and intelligence officials are on high alert over reports of increasing ties between terrorist groups and bandits operating in the North West and parts of the North Central, Daily Trust exclusively gathered. The alert is coming on the heels of a recent security report indicating that bandits in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Niger and Kaduna states have acquired a stockpile of arms preparatory to launching major attacks within their areas of operation.

The so called "Bandits" are one and the same as the other FULANI TERRORIST groups. There's definitely NO difference between these FULANI groups...they are all TERRORISTS terrorizing the indigenes of their host communities. So, anyone that refers to these murderous thugs as BANDITS in lieu of TERRORISTS, is just being disingenuous

1 Like

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Ay77(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
The man would leave us handling another insurgency with his stupidness
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/fear-heightens-over-bandits-alliance-with-terrorist-groups

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg nonpartisan1 NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng rexwalters1 lordviccodaguru....this news is for your attention. Why are we still hearing this type of news despite saint buhari & pastor osinbajo presiding over Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by samtol4(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bandits and terrorists are the same, just different strategies. The Federal Government is busy tormenting South East whereas the North is burning. Time bomb

1 Like

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Burruchaga71(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Watin concern me. By the tym Muhammadu and Osunbade are done with Nigerians una eyes go open.
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by chaloskyx: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
LOL LET THEM FORM AN ALLIANCE NOW AND TAKE OVER ABUJA SINCE OUR CLULESS LEADERS HAVE POLITICISED THE WHOLE THING RATHER THAN SOLVE THE ROOT PROBLEM. WITH TIME THE SE SW WOULD DISSASIOSIATE ITSELF FORM THE NORTH ENTIRLY SINCE ITS OBVIOUS THEY SUPPORT THE RISE OF TERRORIST GROUPS

1 Like

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by thatsleepboy1: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
“They claim that they are not bandits, but poised to set up a ‘caliphate’ at the Kainji National Park. They claim they are not bandits but that they are Godsend and they are operating from the border of Niger, Benin Republic, and Nigeria. Though Benin Republic has closed its borders, the ISWAP is operating around the periphery trying to indoctrinate communities there to accept their teaching and forget about what government is doing,” Matane said.

I hope I'm not blind cos if they mentioned Benin Republic, it means that the south is not safe at all, they've covered everywhere, their next target will be from Cameroun and presently going to Libya enroute jigawa is not even safe, they now tax them heavily.

slowice:
Nothing concern me here... How you make your bed na so you go lie on it. Afterall my tribe never be president yet

Bros we no safe again walahi.

Meanwhile, Ajumma your north is getting destroyed by allah and his boys daily while you're busy masturbating on every IPOB thread, omo, you no go get house again, your clear go soon eye.

1 Like

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by observanc1: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Are bandits not terrorists?
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Babaken(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
As long they know their boundaries no problem.
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
And when someone calls this SHITHOLE a Zoo people will be defending her. Are animals not more reasonable then these govt and their supporters?. Court issued an order for these people to be declared terrorist upon all the killings, kidnapping, rapes etc they had committed the terrorists govt declined it. The zonebies in the zoo started supporting the same terrorist govt against the reasonable few ones. Let them remain in the region that manufactured them; don't ever bring shit to the South before you get roasted.

1 Like

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Nuzo1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Two different people.

Two different ideologies.

Two different goals and target.

One is ready to die for their religion. The other can never die for the same religion, but uses it as a shield and as ameans

One is ready to kill for their God. The other kills for her people.

One is an Islamic fundamentals. The other on” animist.

Do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Coolgent(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
With 500 naira bribe Nigerien and Chadian can enter Nigeria at will, so this is not surprising
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Poleski: 1:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Where's the useless corrupt DSS? Where is the corrupt and incompetent Army and its dumb python dance?
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Billygee2u: 2:06am On Dec 19, 2021
richiemcgold:
Bandits o, terrorists o, including ISWAP o, boko haram o, even those Niger state cattle rustlers o; as far as I know o, they are all the same o.
Their operational modes may look different, but they are all allied with the same agenda and the alliance don dey tey tey.
Walahi, same ni gbogbo won!
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Billygee2u: 2:06am On Dec 19, 2021
Poleski:
Where's the useless corrupt DSS? Where is the corrupt and incompetent Army and its dumb python dance?
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by nedekid: 3:17am On Dec 19, 2021
"North West bandits are largely uneducated in Islam; second is the cultural and ethnic difference. The bandits are mostly Fulani"

Even after the courts declared bandits terrorist, fgn has refused to designate them as terrorist despite the killings, the roasting of 40 traveller's etc.
Is it because they are Fulani? Ie ogas blodas?
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by Modarun(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Stop the lies, they are thesame and Buhari govt is enabling them
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by MDK777: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Is It Not Yet Time For NigERiAns To Ban NorthernErS From Ruling This Country Because Of ThEIR InAbility To HandLe InSecurity? They Are Just Nothing But Pure CriminalS Including Their Senseless Leaders
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by ajumma(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I hope I'm blind cos if they mentioned Benin Republic, it means that the south is not safe at all, they've covered everywhere, their next target will be from Cameroun and presently going to Libya enroute jigawa is not even safe, they now tax them heavily.

Meanwhile, Ajumma your north is getting destroyed by allah and his boys daily while you're busy masturbating on every IPOB thread, omo, you no go get house again, your clear go soon eye.

@ bold if you can not see
IPOB.ESN,BH,herdsmen,etc are same
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by ajumma(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I hope I'm not blind cos if they mentioned Benin Republic, it means that the south is not safe at all, they've covered everywhere, their next target will be from Cameroun and presently going to Libya enroute jigawa is not even safe, they now tax them heavily.

thatsleepboy1:

why sending me an email
am i your friend?

Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by allahIsAnIDOL: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
ajumma:

thatsleepboy1:

why sending me an email
am i your friend?

Lol, this guy walai I really want to ask you sth that's why I sent you an email
Re: Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups by ajumma(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2021
allahIsAnIDOL

Lol, this guy walai I really want to ask you sth that's why I sent you an email

You see why i said
identity theft like
Wendell Simlin: aka
Reno Omokri

how many monikers only you the operate?

@bold pls feel free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akume, Alia Reconcile At The Instance Of Tor Tiv, Orchivirigh Prof. James Ortese / Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.