Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria (1635 Views)

Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
pquaver:

Oga both of the are to blame. What akintola said is true. A cancer if detected early can be cut of but if allowed to fester leads to metastases in other areas leading to death

Even affected Northerners no longer blame Jonathan for the mess they find themselves.

They know the appropriate quarters to channel their grievances ...

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by pquaver(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Even affected Northerners no longer blame Jonathan for the mess they find themselves.

They know the appropriate quarters to channel their grievances ...

That is ur problem.. I said all of them including Jonathan.. If u are saying Jonathan no contribute than your deceiving yourself..
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by KaluwisxPRO: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
pquaver:

Continue to deceive yourself.. Your are terrorist and cannibals.. It only a matter of time before your atrocities will land you terrorists tag in those countries.. Weare waiting.. Self deception is free.. When u finish calling me norther come and prevent me from going back to owerre na.. Anuofia ike ga agwu gi.

Like I’ve said above, you Northern Urchins will continue dying in the hands of those you’re protecting. The word knows who the terrorists are wether your Northern Leaders like it or not, you’re getting fed enough by all 3 Terrorists groups.

Continue pampering your tormentor, they are your in laws, business partners according to your government.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by delpee(f): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
GEJ also brought in the bandits and kidnappers abi?
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by pquaver(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Like I’ve said above, you Northern Urchins will continue dying in the hands of those you’re protecting. The word knows who the terrorists are wether your Northern Leaders like it or not, you’re getting fed enough by all 3 Terrorists groups.

Continue pampering your tormentor, they are your in laws, business partners according to your government.
.. Sorry it doesn't stick and I won't let you deceiver reader.. I am igbo not a northern so I don care what their leaders are.. If I am a northerner then the who southeast including you are northerner and that is a fact
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by olusun43(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
I always wonder if this MURIC is from Kwara State. He has the same qualities with Bro Lai.
Jonathan left seat of power in 2015, by calculation that is 6 good years, yet he's blaming him for all the insecurities in the northern Nigeria. He's talks anyhow and with all sides of his mouth.
In a saner cline, this current president should have resigned because he's failed to protect the lives of the subject.
In our country today, no where is safe anymore. From North, West, East and to the South.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by Elbinawi: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Islamic Group, MURIC, Exonerates @MBuhari, Blames Ex-President @GEJonathan For Current Killings, Kidnappings In Northern Nigeria | Sahara Reporters

Mee:

Prof @IshaqAkintola is a disgrace to Islam and Muslims. His blind support for the intergenerational failures of the genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari underlined him as a compound fool.

Was the former president GEJ in charge of the Nigerian army and police for the past 6 years? Did GEJ offered kid glove approach to the murderous armed bandits ravaging Northern Nigeria?

What stops this religious bigot from speaking the Truth that the gross incompetency, irresponsiblility and rascality of the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers and monumental fraudsters caused and enabled the massive and unprecedented insecurity in the North?

I will share below #Photo what Senator Shehu Sani posted concerning the gullible response of the useless Buhari regime to the murderous Terrorism of these Bandits:

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by freeborn02: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Asgard73:
So after almost 8 years of Buhari leadership

Yoruba people still blame Jonathan for insecurities..
who gave this people the name Sophisticators?.. I think is a mistake.

Asgard73, the dumb, your useless head is too dull to realise that muric is not speaking for yorubas.

Who placed this curse on you?
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by techWriter5: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Muric dey mad
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2021

(1) (2)

Tinubu's Speech: Anger In The North. / Simon Ekpa. North Korea Agrree To Sell Fighter Jets, Warships And Weapons To Us. / Rufai Of Arise News Gives Lagos Police PRO A Serious Dressing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.