Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away (438 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by 1nice(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2021
ROMANS 12:13
Share your belongings with your needy fellow-Christians, and open your homes to strangers.

1 THESSALONIANS 5:11
And so encourage one another and help one another, just as you are now doing.

A lot of Christians do not go to church services because they don't have money to pay for transportation to their church. Some have machine (also know as okada) but no money to buy fuel on the machine.

Today I have come to help someone, a needy fellow-Christians with transportation fee to your church service tomorrow Sunday.

Am going to help just two fellow-Christians with transportation fee to their church tomorrow Sunday.

Why I am doing this good deeds is to encourage needy fellow-Christians and to help them to continue worshipping God in the church of God also know as the house of Prayer.

To be among the first two persons to receive the GIVE AWAY GIFT you must be either the first person or second person to drop your bank account details.

If you are not among the winners for today Give Away do not worry, the Next Give Away you might be among the winners.

When you receive bank alert show appreciation and ensure you go to church tomorrow Sunday.

God Loves You!
Jesus Christ Loves You!
I Love You!
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by Odetokun3(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Access bank.

Thank you and God bless!
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by Kriss216: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Make I go ready my cloth.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by joeking2222: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by shawante(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
2130198268 uba.

Thanks in advance sir
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Na offering no make me go last week own but this week thank God

Gtbank
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by Wanbissaka: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
0129630019. Union bank. thank you
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by jetwonder(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin 6234451246 fidelity bank. thanks you!!!
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by TallVictor: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
2110003830 UBA
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by nifemi25(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Despite been a Christian . I only goes to church on 25th and 1st of every year. I would have posted my acc details but it's not yet time to go to church
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by isaiah4life(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Firstly, OP, God bless you for this act. May your life keep experiencing increase.

I have the following reservations shall even if not my money. cheesy

How are you sure this ones will go to church tomorrow? undecided

I will love to reiterate that most churches provide church buses for people. cool

Most don't go to church because they don't value the presence of God because of church cliches. cry

I am an ardent church goer, but this giveaway would help for Christmas rather than for transportation. wink
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by Kriss216: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
1nice:

Share your belongings with your needy fellow-Christians, and open your homes to strangers.

A lot of Christians do not go to church services because they don't have money to pay for transportation to their church. Some have machine (also know as okada) but no money to buy fuel on the machine.

Today I have come to help someone, a needy fellow-Christians with transportation fee to your church service tomorrow Sunday.

Am going to help just two fellow-Christians with transportation fee to their church tomorrow Sunday.

Why I am doing this good deeds is to encourage needy fellow-Christians and to help them to continue worshipping God in the church of God also know as the house of Prayer.

To be among the first two persons to receive the GIVE AWAY GIFT you must be either the first person or second person to drop your bank account details.

If you are not among the winners for today Give Away do not worry, the Next Give Away you might be among the winners.

When you receive bank alert show appreciation and ensure you go to church tomorrow Sunday.

God Loves You!
Jesus Christ Loves You!
I Love You!
Thanks brother.

May the Lord continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by femijay8271(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
1nice:

God Loves You!
Jesus Christ Loves You!
I Love You!

Pls I need something to go to church tomorrow, me, my wife and kid. any amount will be fine sir pls

Hello good morning
Acct number:- 3087586906
Acct name:- Amao A Oluwafemi
Bank name:- Firstbank
Thanks.
I will be so glad sir
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by 1nice(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
The Winners For Today Give Away Are

(1)ODETOKUN BLESSING (odetokun3)
ACCESS BANK
CONGRATULATIONS!!

(2) EGWIM DAVID (kriss216)
FIRST BANK
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Your Give Away have been forwarded to your bank accounts.

By the grace of God there will be another Give Away Next Week. If God is willing by this same day and time.
God bless.
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by isaiah4life(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
God will keep blessing you. Watch and see in a month times if the doors of heaven will not open for you. God bless.

1nice:

ACCESS BANK
CONGRATULATIONS!!

FIRST BANK
CONGRATULATIONS!!

By the grace of God there will be another Give Away Next Week. If God is willing by this same day and time.
God bless.

Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by femijay8271(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
femijay8271:

Pls I need something to go to church tomorrow, me, my wife and kid. any amount will be fine sir pls

Hello good morning
Acct number:- 3087586906
Acct name:- Amao A Oluwafemi
Bank name:- Firstbank
Thanks.
I will be so glad sir

smiley smiley
Am so grateful..... Oga isaac
May God Almighty bless u abundantly and
May he forgive u all ur sins...Amen. Am so grateful once again.

Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by 1nice(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Thanks brother.

May the Lord continue to bless you.

Amen
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by 1nice(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
femijay8271:

smiley smiley
Am so grateful..... Oga isaac
May God Almighty bless u abundantly and
May he forgive u all ur sins...Amen. Am so grateful once again.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by EbenezerTriumph: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
1nice:

Thank you
I wan go church tomorrow but I no get tp embarassed
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by Odetokun3(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
1nice:

ACCESS BANK
CONGRATULATIONS!!

FIRST BANK
CONGRATULATIONS!!

God bless.

Fund received with thanks bro. God Almighty will continue to bless you and enlarge your coast.

Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by 1nice(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Odetokun3:

Fund received with thanks bro. God Almighty will continue to bless you and enlarge your coast.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by Burdenbearer: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
A/c num: 3177569851 First Bank. God bless u.
Re: Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away by Orente21(f): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
1nice:

God Loves You!
Jesus Christ Loves You!
I Love You!
Merry Christmas, tomorrow is church. Pls help with transport fee. Let me go ND thank baba God for Christmas celebration. Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

See What Prophet Odumeje Did As He Storms Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Chieftaincy Cer / ... / Moment Python Swallowed Sacrifice Offered To It At A River In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.