Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) (57114 Views)

Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / With Your Money Your Babies Are Miserable - Lady Tells Mompha. Pics / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by chudez0147(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Typical gay anus lover

Dirty pig . Disgusting ugly beast . Keep chasing men's anus

Useless cursed bastard
DamnNigga
Isoright!!
You past and present govern is more ugly. Lol
Thief like you . Your mama giant toto there.

E pain am .

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2021
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright!!
You past and present govern is more ugly. Lol
Thief like you . Your mama giant toto there.

E pain am .

Look at this dirty faggut

Chasing me.. cursed suicidal beast

You will die like all other gays like you
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by chudez0147(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Look at this dirty faggut

Chasing me.. cursed suicidal beast

You will die like all other gays like you
DamnNigga

Chasing you ? Lol. I rather chase your mother with her giant wide toto. Lol

Isoright!! Bring it on . Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by Joelobioha(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2021
fitinwell:
DSS, EFCC RAID AND BURST THIS BOB RISKY GUY... WHAT EXACTLY DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING
he collects pricks of course..
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
chudez0147:

DamnNigga

Chasing you ? Lol. I rather chase your mother with her giant wide toto. Lol

Isoright!! Bring it on . Mumu!
[/s]

My joy is gays have the highest suicide rate in the world grin

You guys are so cursed grin after you try to tell yourselves you were born gay or blame an uncle or aunt who abused you. Useless bastard.

Please do and kill yourself so we can rejoice here on nairaland. Nothing you say bothers me because I know you are so depressed and frustrated cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2021
xpool:

You don't have any brain at all.
Was that a logic or expression of your sick life?
Because that doctor that did surgery that saved your parents life is a murderer, should we now forgive him?.
Criminals also help people, yet it changes nothing.

Gays have socio medical behavioural challenges, that made them gays. Just like all mal adaptive behaviours. They could be corrected, not supported. If it is noble, why then do families weep over it.

W.H.O. and medical practitioners know that homosexuality is dirty, unhealthy, risky and it stinks. People fear to defecate into toilets that are not flushed because fear of contacting diseases, yet gays a happy to deep their dicks into excreta through the anus. That is why they are all dying in droves because of the sodomy the world is supporting, covid19 is one nemeses for such rubbish.
Gays smell a lot because they romance faeces, they cuddle faeces, they suck faeces and they Bleep faeces; its a shame.
You know SOOO MUCH ABOUT GAYS
YOU ARE OBSSESED WITH GAY PEOPLE grin
Hypocrites
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by chudez0147(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

My joy is gays have the highest suicide rate in the world grin

You guys are so cursed grin after you try to tell yourselves you were born gay or blame an uncle or aunt who abused you. Useless bastard.

Please do and kill yourself so we can rejoice here on nairaland. Nothing you say bothers me because I know you are so depressed and frustrated cheesy
Lol . Dey there. Deceive yourself.
It doesn't bother you yet you dey type episode. Lol

Na me and your big toto mother get talk, not you wasted soul.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by emmyrate1(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
In the Eyes of God, Bobrisky is a Saint
God does not discriminate, He loves the sinner NOT THE SIN
Gays are still humans.
God can use anybody to change your life
You next helper in life might be gay
So because of you hate gay, u miss your blessing.

God taught us not to judge
God can use bobrisky to change the life of an orphan.
The doctor that did surgery that saved ur father or mother might be gay.

God is not human so dont expect God to think the way mere humans think.
God loves us all equally, because we are made in HIS IMAGE

sometimes u think you know bible very well, the same bible that tells us not to judge is the same bible that tells us to shun evil, the same Bible that tells us if you see ur brother going astray and fail to correct him, you are equally committing a sin. It just so pathetic that children of nowadays takes correction as judgment.
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by xpool(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

You know SOOO MUCH ABOUT GAYS
YOU ARE OBSSESED WITH GAY PEOPLE grin
Hypocrites
You smell of faeces, even though you have bathed.
Stop it, you can do it.
What do even tell your sibling children when they ask you after your wife?
I hope you are bold enough to tell them that you phuck pits of shit
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
xpool:

You smell of faeces, even though you have bathed.
Stop it, you can do it.
What do even tell your sibling children when they ask you after your wife?
I hope you are bold enough to tell them that you phuck pits of shit
[/s]
Boring...... that was tooo dry
Try again Faeces Peddler, you are so addicted to faeces that You mention it everytime
Go and eat your faeces for breakfast? grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
chudez0147:

Lol . Dey there. Deceive yourself.
It doesn't bother you yet you dey type episode. Lol

Na me and your big toto mother get talk, not you wasted soul.
[/s]

Hehehe e pain am grin

Dirty gay pig.. dey case men , cursed demon ... Let your tears fill a bucket for me I love it grin

Gay pig . I will continue cursing you,make e pain you die!! grin
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by chudez0147(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Hehehe e pain am grin

Dirty gay pig.. dey case men , cursed demon ... Let your tears fill a bucket for me I love it grin

DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Cursing me as what ?? Ugly bastard.

In Aki&PawPaw voice ' Ya mama giant toto!

E pain am�
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by xpool(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Boring...... that was tooo dry
Try again Faeces Peddler, you are so addicted to faeces that You mention it everytime
Go and eat your faeces for breakfast? grin grin

Shame on you, faeces lover.
gay, you stink too shitty
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2021
xpool:

Shame on you, faeces lover.
gay, you stink too shitty
You just described your father grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by Chiogreat(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
In the Eyes of God, Bobrisky is a Saint
God does not discriminate, He loves the sinner NOT THE SIN
Gays are still humans.
God can use anybody to change your life
You next helper in life might be gay
So because of you hate gay, u miss your blessing.

God taught us not to judge
God can use bobrisky to change the life of an orphan.
The doctor that did surgery that saved ur father or mother might be gay.

God is not human so dont expect God to think the way mere humans think.
God loves us all equally, because we are made in HIS IMAGE
And you forgot the soul that sinneth shall die
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Cursing me as what ?? Ugly bastard.

In Aki&PawPaw voice ' Ya mama giant toto!

E pain am�

Hehehe e pain am grin

Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by JBoss25(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Geeeky:
where this guy dey see all these money
The money is fake
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by winner37(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is her oh sorry his mission on Earth.
The future is very nice to her.
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by Fastlinkpro: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
This disgusting dirty creature is so addicted to attention it may commit suicide one day just to get attention.

Useless dirty animal gay man

He may oh sorry she may commit suicide one day.
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by Hkff: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dirty thing
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
edlion57:
I just wish we can ignore this gay

Not all cross dressers are gay.....even if , he is Gay. How is that your business? Na your yansh dem dey scatter?

Whether una like it or not . LGBTQ are everywhere in nigeria. And I don't have any problem with them. Some of my friends are gay. And I don't give a shit about their sexualities and sexual orientations.....

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by sweetTai(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
She’s still sitting on a penis. God made him a man. The devil is a liar!
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Your mental illness is getting worse everyday

Let us know when you enter the streets and start picking from dustbin..

May the Lord have mercy on you and deliver you from the grip of the legion of demonic anti-Christ spirits possessing you and controlling your life in Jesus Name. Amen.
Shalom.
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Look at this dirty gay

He is a man not she... Pig
Respect people's choices, kid... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) by Nigra(f): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
This disgusting dirty creature is so addicted to attention it may commit suicide one day just to get attention.

Useless dirty animal gay man
I enjoy the word used "creature and it",nicely said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy / Eniafe, Enikorewafunmi And Enitanyole Momodu: Meet Dele Momodu's 3 Sons / Banky W Blasted For His "Dirty Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.