Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura (521 Views)

Northerners Made Mistake In Trusting Sanwo-olu's Fake Promises Says AYCF / Tinubu Has The Capacity To Lead Nigeria, Says Emir Of Dutse / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by maybanks: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
With lots of cheers on the road and at the venue of the Turbaning ceremony today in Daura, Katsina State, the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo got a very warm welcome as he graced the installation of the President’s son Yusuf Buhari as the Talban Daura, a District Head chieftaincy at the President’s hometown.

And no one better expressed the VP’s acceptance and welcome of the Daura people, , than the Emir of Daura Dr. Umar Farouk Umar who performed the installation and showered praises on Prof. Osinbajo to the delight of guests at the well-attended occasion.

Speaking of the Vice President, the Emir of Daura said “we extend our appreciation to his excellency, the representative of the president. He-the VP- is a noble man who keeps his promises and a trust worthy person who has so much patience and knows what to do at any given time.”

Speaking further the Emir said he is referring to VP who “is sitting next to me, He is a very good Man, He is my favorite person but I always forget how to pronounce his name properly. He is a very nice person”

After the President son was Turbaned, the Emir explained that his installation is “as a gesture of good will to the President Muhammudu Buhari. The emirate has decided to give His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari a token of appreciation from his hometown. Though we know that because of his age he cannot come home and take up a traditional tittle, therefore we asked him to give us his son so that we can instal him as a District Head in a portion that we all agreed to demarcate to give him as a district head and ruler.

Bear me witness my fellow rulers. It is that we don’t give tittles to anyone because of fear or anything, we give tittle to someone who will help the emir and help him cater for the ordinary people in his heart.”

Besides the VP Osinbajo, other dignitaries at the event included the Governors of Katsina Bello Masari, Kano Abdullahi Ganduje; the Senate President Lawan, Deputy Senate President Ovie Omo-Agege and several other members of the National Assembly.

There were also members of the Federal Executive Council including Chief Ogbonaiya Onu, Science & Technology Minister, Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister, Clem Agba, Budget & National Planning Minister and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation Boss Mustapha.

https://dailytrust.com/osinbajo-is-my-favourite-he-keeps-his-promises-says-emir-of-daura

Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by Ebubeslym(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Trust these head slamming vipers at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by inioluwa03: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Everyone knows the value of Osinbajo as a man of integrity.
Congratulations to the new Chief

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by Joylove2324(f): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Osinbajo is definitely everybody's choice. The man is more than capable

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by okefranci: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations to the young chief of Daura,Osinbajo is our man
Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by FarahAideed: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
bUhari never kept a single promise in his entire life
Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by Deputy1111(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Osinbajo is a trustworthy man, we love him.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by JaneYave(f): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Who is NOT his favorite? Permit me to be logical
Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by Help2020: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Joylove2324:
Osinbajo is definitely everybody's choice. The man is more than capable
Is that you on ur dp?If yes are you married? Can I Apply?
Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by SadiqBabaSani: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Whats d meaning of favourite? Stop using language to create enemies fr the president
Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by Thormiwah(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
He is our favorite, Osinbajo exhibits all the traits of a good leader
Re: Osinbajo Is My Favourite, He Keeps His Promises, Says Emir Of Daura by Yellowface1220(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Osinbajo is a Man of the people. Applause to him �

(1) (Reply)

2022 Election!! Drama As Next Nigerian President Is Revealed / A Brief Summary Of My Strategy On Infrastructure Once I Am Elected President / Tinubu Should Appoint MC Oluomo As FIRS Chairman If He Wins Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.