Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

#Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya (974 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by obembet(f): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6900733/savechidubem-baby-starved-mums-boss

The face of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya, and currently detained at police Station ajah Lagos state

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoQ-grNKZn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

1 Like

Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by ChiefSosa(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
So, she had the audacity to go about her daily activities, while keeping a malnourished baby that is not hers in the house?? People wicked sha! I refuse to believe we were all created in the image of God.
She should be chained to the back of a car, and then dragged on the road till she dies. Or she should be hung on a rope under the sun, till she dies and just withers away. I wonder why we have hungry lions in our zoos, when we can be feeding them with criminals like this.

2 Likes

Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by LILTJAY1: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
I say I hate igbos angry

1 Like

Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by Chummynoni(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
You are a killer
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by Perfecttouch(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
How was she able to withstand the cries of the baby?
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by JaneYave(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Has this woman ever birth a child at all? How could a woman ever do this? It is inhuman and unpardonable!
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
ChiefSosa:
So, she had the audacity to go about her daily activities, while keeping a malnourished baby that is not hers in the house?? People wicked sha! I refuse to believe we were all created in the image of God.
She should be chained to the back of a car, and then dragged on the road till she dies. Or she should be hung on a rope under the sun, till she dies and just withers away. I wonder why we have hungry lions in our zoo, when we can be feeding them with criminals like this.

People wicked? Anyone that did what she did has crossed the line beyond being referred to as human. She's a plane, primitive animal walking on two legs, and walking on two legs doesn't make anyone human. Orangutans and bonobos perform the same act.
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by obembet(f): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by BlaqJosh: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Too bad.
she wouldn't do this to her own daughter, she deserves to be locked up.
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by nifemi25(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
This woman should have been killed immediately the baby left this world
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by Ayomi90: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Maybe she wants to eat the baby.
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by Ayomi90: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Too bad.

she wouldn't do this to her own daughter, she deserves to be locked up.
People who sell their children can do anything.

1 Like

Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by elotajohn1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
I say I hate igbos angry

Are you not unfortunate?
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Too bad
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by Thmaartentrends: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
They should be given the Jews treatment like Hitler did.
Very wicked people

LILTJAY1:
your father angry
wicked tribe that should be bombed angry
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by OBoy50: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
cry
my tribe NDIGBO is filled with heartless bourgeoisies....I rather remain in North with my family than relocate to southeast....tufiakwa..
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by jnoz23(m): 3:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Skull miners Vs ipob cannibals!

Meanwhile Fulani bandits are at our backyard!

Make una continue...
Re: #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya by Itemz7Packaging(f): 3:09am On Dec 19, 2021
Humans are cruel sometimes. Like she legit watch till this baby become like this...This woam deserve to be punished severely. If you see them draw eyebrow like this, just know devil live in them. May God forgive her

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Arrested In Georgia For Killing 61 Year Old America / A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada / Suspected Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend And Buried Her In His Room In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.