Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos (608 Views)

Ramaphosa To Discuss Pressing World Issues With Macron At Rugby WC Final (PICS) / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Brainwashed: So Many Biased Lies About World War Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Like it or not I was a die-hard supporter of America and her allies because of how they fed us with lies and a nice picture, lol, I didn't just wake up and start pointing out the lies of America and her allies and make no mistake I believe in democracy and I am not pro-China or pro-Russia, they are all the same just like America. Let's just say I would be in the middle just like brazil, I guess that's the Brazilian spirit in me already, lol. the Brazilian constitution does not allow brazil to take sides.

I live in South America and if you study their history you would know that they have always been anti-America and anti-imperialism and many countries in South America do not support America.

As an African and with my experience with African politics I know all politicians are the same it does not matter who and this is why I can't get involved in politics or even die for any politician, yes I can give my life for Brazil but not for any politician, just for the flag.

Years ago when I started doing a lot of research about world politics I discovered that Saint America is not a Saint like they claim.

Imagine America hacking the phone of the president of Brazil, how dare you? And why are they crying when Russia and North Korea are doing the same thing to them, I don't understand this hypocrisy? ever heard of Edward Snowden and the WikiLeaks guy Julian Assange?

A few weeks ago we discovered that America killed woman and children in Syria and they justified it, if it was Russia that did it they would have been talking about sanctions, America should apply sanctions on themselves. I hate this world's hypocrisy.

I am not anti-america and I don't support communism, I just support freedom and democracy for all.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/when-did-you-finally-wake-up-about.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by DarkJeddi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hypocrisy is George Bush invading Iraq for no reason..

Even after the whole world was against it..

And America threatening to impose sanctions..

Retaliate against Russia..

If they invade Ukraine..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Hypocrisy is George Bush invading Iraq for no reason..

Even after the whole world was against it..

And America threatening to impose sanctions..

Retaliate against Russia..

If they invade Ukraine..

Exactly
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by illicit(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Russia and America should fight jare....
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by brain54(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
America thrive on propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by dawnomike(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
America is manipulative when it comes to world politics... But, to some extent; they've been useful in curbing some excesses in few countries in the world.

Unfortunately, their military presence leaves a bitter story in it's trail.
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
dawnomike:
America is manipulative when it comes to world politics... But, to some extent; they've been useful in curbing some excesses in few countries in the world.

Unfortunately, their military presence leaves a bitter story in it's trail.

The bolded part is somehow right but they only do it where they have something to gain
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
illicit:
Russia and America should fight jare....

Lol, no oo it would affect everyone, I mean the global economy and Russia and USA can never fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, no oo it would affect everyone, I mean the global economy and Russia and USA can never fight

Before nko

What's the difference
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by MufasaLion: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Right, they can never.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
illicit:

Before nko

What's the difference

Lol
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Right, they can never.

Yea

1 Like

Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
America has always been a meddler in other countries affairs
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
1Sharon:
America has always been a meddler in other countries affairs

True and they are crying when Russia is doing the same thing to them

1 Like

Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Considering I'm still in love with the Americans, I have not woken up and I'd like to continue sleeping
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hanks0000:
Considering I'm still in love with the Americans, I have not woken up and I'd like to continue sleeping

Lol grin grin
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by owagbeba: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Like it or not I was a die-hard supporter of America and her allies because of how they fed us with lies and a nice picture, lol, I didn't just wake up and start pointing out the lies of America and her allies and make no mistake I believe in democracy and I am not pro-China or pro-Russia, they are all the same just like America. Let's just say I would be in the middle just like brazil, I guess that's the Brazilian spirit in me already, lol. the Brazilian constitution does not allow brazil to take sides.

I live in South America and if you study their history you would know that they have always been anti-America and anti-imperialism and many countries in South America do not support America.

As an African and with my experience with African politics I know all politicians are the same it does not matter who and this is why I can't get involved in politics or even die for any politician, yes I can give my life for Brazil but not for any politician, just for the flag.

Years ago when I started doing a lot of research about world politics I discovered that Saint America is not a Saint like they claim.

Imagine America hacking the phone of the president of Brazil, how dare you? And why are they crying when Russia and North Korea are doing the same thing to them, I don't understand this hypocrisy? ever heard of Edward Snowden and the WikiLeaks guy Julian Assange?

A few weeks ago we discovered that America killed woman and children in Syria and they justified it, if it was Russia that did it they would have been talking about sanctions, America should apply sanctions on themselves. I hate this world's hypocrisy.

I am not anti-america and I don't support communism, I just support freedom and democracy for all.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/when-did-you-finally-wake-up-about.html?m=1

Now you are “woke” in a better sense of the word. Those imperialist nations you mentioned are all after their interest. As they always say, “ it’s about our interest.” They are keen to go to the worst case scenario to maintain a hegemony on the rest of the world. They have the Main Stream media in support of this agenda. And that’s why their own atrocities never gets a hearing.

They are after anyone that doesn’t maintain their narrative on issues. They have held Assange for years, chased after alternative voices from airing their views on main stream. They have sponsored rebels just to nip any attempt at multipolar world.

It’s their way or no way. A sad reality of the world we live. Look at Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia. Etc. victims of the hegemon.
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by owagbeba: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2021
BRIC is supposed to be platform at finding an alternative to the current unipolar world, I wonder what happened?

Lula had much interest in BRIC. It seems all changed after Bolsonaro took power. He got cosy with Trump and then BRIC died
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2021
owagbeba:
BRIC is supposed to be platform at finding an alternative to the current unipolar world, I wonder what happened?

Lula had much interest in BRIC. It seems all changed after Bolsonaro took power. He got cosy with Trump and then BRIC died

True
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2021
owagbeba:

Now you are “woke” in a better sense of the word. Those imperialist nations you mentioned are all after their interest. As they always say, “ it’s about our interest.” They are keen to go to the worst case scenario to maintain a hegemony on the rest of the world. They have the Main Stream media in support of this agenda. And that’s why their own atrocities never gets a hearing.

They are after anyone that doesn’t maintain their narrative on issues. They have held Assange for years, chased after alternative voices from airing their views on main stream. They have sponsored rebels just to nip any attempt at multipolar world.

It’s their way or no way. A sad reality of the world we live. Look at Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia. Etc. victims of the hegemon.

You hit the nail on the head
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You hit the nail on the head
Baba I no see your reply again aje .
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Differentiate:

Baba I no see your reply again aje .

Abeg bro no vex na person way won help me buy the stuff they delay but you go see am today no worry abeg
Re: When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Abeg bro no vex na person way won help me buy the stuff they delay but you go see am today no worry abeg
OK baba

(1) (Reply)

Ukrainian Soldiers Use Civilians As Shields / There Will Be No World War In 2022 But The Days Of America Are Numbered. / New Pre-war Era, Russia Versus NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.