Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How ₦1650 Started Me On The Road 750k A Month! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How ₦1650 Started Me On The Road 750k A Month! (529 Views)

How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone / Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How ₦1650 Started Me On The Road 750k A Month! by graandmaster(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Back in 2019, I wasn't the Internet Marketing expert people know me for today.

I was a struggling Computer Science student trying to find his way through a growingly tough economy and a pressuring state university.

So, I was really careful with what I spent on but even at that time, I knew i was never going to be comfortable with an average income or with an average lifestyle. I wanted More!.

I also didn't want to live my life on an income that would be based on the government, an employer or the economy. I wanted to be the Boss of my time.

I wanted an ultimate lifestyle, i loved the thought of freedom. One with lots of money and lots of freedom attached to it

How did i start my Online Marketing Journey.

True, though I'd been hearing about Online business and about the endless opportunities available on it. But still, i was resistant because i needed someone to put me through without an hefty amount paid and even if I should save for one, i was also scared of scammers.

My struggling story changed when i bought a book titled "Where The Money Is Right Now And How To Get It" By Toyin Omotoso. I'd heard he was a business tycoon.

Though it was priced at #2k, i had to convince a friend to take #1650 in exchange for the book. I pleaded a little.

The Book talked about 5 little known but highly profitable Businesses you can start and profit from, with profit from 400k to 2m. My ears stood.

After reading the book, cover to cover, Twice.

I focused on Chapter 3, it was a business model that seemed the least stressful and talked about making around $1,832 monthly. Turning people information and ideas into hard cold cash.

I couldn't get enough of this Business model, I started craving for more courses, seminars, books that could teach me more of this online money making system.

By the time I was in my final year, About 2 to 3 years of hard knocks, lessons, failures and successes. I was making a little over 500k monthly.

These are business skills that a friend of mine calls "Cash On Demand" skills because once known, you'll find it difficult growing broke.

I said that because there are thousands of genuine opportunities available on the internet that could change your life

Why Did I Write These?

I spent a lot of time, money, resources because I had no one to put me through. But to you, I wanna be of help.

I wrote it because i believe it will be an inspiration to someone out there.
Re: How ₦1650 Started Me On The Road 750k A Month! by yanabasee2: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
If you like.... read about a book that will give you the mark to a hidden treasure.... If you no work hard . you will remain poor...

So a book you bought... you read it and began to crave for more books... then all of a sudden, you began to get money a little above 500k...

Continue!!
Re: How ₦1650 Started Me On The Road 750k A Month! by graandmaster(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
If you like.... read about a book that will give you the mark to a hidden treasure.... If you no work hard . you will remain poor...

So a book you bought... you read it and began to crave for more books... then all of a sudden, you began to get money a little above 500k...

Continue!!

I fed my brain

And my brain fed me in return.
Re: How ₦1650 Started Me On The Road 750k A Month! by graandmaster(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
By becoming excellent in sales, you can accomplish any financial goal you set for yourself. Because then, you'll know how to make money while sleeping.

So in all you do, learn to sell.

Sales is a gainful profession. In sales, there is no ceiling on your income. If you're in this 2 categories.

-If one is trained, skilled, on the art of selling.

- Are selling the right product in the right market

There is no limit to the amount of money you can make. Your limit is the one you declare for yourself

Selling is the only field in our society where you can start with little skill or training, come from any background, and be making a great living in a matter of three to twelve months

(1) (Reply)

Global Buy - Do Simple Tasks And Earn Daily / Distributors Needed For Our Products! / What Is The Fastest Way To Make $5000 Within 3 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.