Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 (517 Views)

Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary / Not Sure Who Wrote This, But It’s Deep..! / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by QuinModah(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
After wifing a woman you go see thousand of terrible characeter resurrected in her....

Go close to your married gees and they will tell you the torment they endure during marriage.

When a man pregnates a girl, you take responsibility AS LONG AS YOU ARE FINANCIALLY READY AND THE CHILD IS YOURS.... you mustn’t wife her.

Impregnating a girl doesn’t mean you must wife her.

You can only be trapped by a lady when married to her.

Ladies know this cos they have expiry date and they weaponize you with guilty card game when it’s marriage time.

1 Like

Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by MisterKennedy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
You're right dear.... I'm surprised this is coming from a female

Nice write up dear

Merry Christmas to you dear and have the best year so far

1 Like

Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by MisterKennedy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021

Nice write up dear

Merry Christmas to you dear and have the best New year so far

1 Like

Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by QuinModah(f): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
wink
MisterKennedy:

Nice write up dear

Merry Christmas to you dear and have the best year so far

1 Like

Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by MisterKennedy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
QuinModah:
wink

Oh! And k forgot to mention. You're very beautiful too. And I like your khaki dress. �
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by Double0h7(f): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
QuinModah:
After wifing a woman you go see thousand of terrible characeter resurrected in her....

Go close to your married gees and they will tell you the torment they endure during marriage.

When a man pregnates a girl, you take responsibility AS LONG AS YOU ARE FINANCIALLY READY AND THE CHILD IS YOURS.... you mustn’t wife her.

Impregnating a girl doesn’t mean you must wife her.

You can only be trapped by a lady when married to her.

Ladies know this cos they have expiry date and they weaponize you with guilty card game when it’s marriage time.

I hope you will stand proud with your chest when your man impregnates you and refuses to marry you.

This probably a guys moniker anyway undecided

I feel sorry for the guy who tries that shi with me or any woman in my family because the men in our family don't play them games.
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by GboyegaD(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Double0h7:

I hope you will stand proud with your chest when your man impregnates you and refuses to marry you.

This probably a guys moniker anyway undecided

I feel sorry for the guy who tries that shi with me or any woman in my family because the men in our family don't play them games.

Perhaps you haven't been informed, pregnancy is the result of an act. If you don't want that to happen to you or any female in your family, then teach yourselves not to engage in acts that results in pregnancy.
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by GboyegaD(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
OP,

Unfortunately, not all ladies hide their character and my school of thought is that the pretenders marry themselves. If you are outright and forward, your wife would have seen this in you and would be outright and forward from the beginning of the relationship.

I didn't see any surprises in my wife after marriage. The only thing that could act as surprise was something we discussed while dating but I had to realize that we come from different backgrounds thus, we may need to process things differently.

1 Like

Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by Double0h7(f): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
GboyegaD:

Perhaps you haven't been informed, pregnancy is the result of an act. If you don't want that to happen to you or any female in your family, then teach yourselves not to engage in acts that results in pregnancy.

How about we give men this same message instead of advocating what the op is advocating which is to give the man a free pass.
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by GboyegaD(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Double0h7:

How about we give men this same message instead of advocating what the op is advocating which is to give the man a free pass.

We give it to both but most importantly remind the ladies that they are the ones who are at the receiving end since a man can't get pregnant.
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by Double0h7(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
GboyegaD:

We give it to both but most importantly remind the ladies that they are the ones who are at the receiving end since a man can't get pregnant.

That's the problem... this double standards. The responsibility falls on both shoulders no buts or ifs. To each their own but where I come from, the unfortunate man will suffer greatly and for those reasons it's not common for a man to abandon his responsibility. He can marry her and do right by her and her family but if it doesn't work out then he can divorce her but at least that child is recognized as a child born in wedlock and their father is known by all. Baby mama can never be our title (amen)
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by GboyegaD(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Double0h7:

That's the problem... this double standards. The responsibility falls on both shoulders no buts or ifs. To each their own but where I come from, the unfortunate man will suffer greatly and for those reasons it's not common for a man to abandon his responsibility. He can marry her and do right by her and her family but if it doesn't work out then he can divorce her but at least that child is recognized as a child born in wedlock and their father is known by all. Baby mama can never be our title (amen)

Keep whining and not take action. It isn't by prayer sis.
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by Double0h7(f): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
GboyegaD:

Keep whining and not take action. It isn't by prayer sis.

Same can be said for men!
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by QuinModah(f): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Thank you �
MisterKennedy:

Oh! And k forgot to mention. You're very beautiful too. And I like your khaki dress. �

1 Like

Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by QuinModah(f): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2022
wink
GboyegaD:
OP,

Unfortunately, not all ladies hide their character and my school of thought is that the pretenders marry themselves. If you are outright and forward, your wife would have seen this in you and would be outright and forward from the beginning of the relationship.

I didn't see any surprises in my wife after marriage. The only thing that could act as surprise was something we discussed while dating but I had to realize that we come from different backgrounds thus, we may need to process things differently.
Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by MisterKennedy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
QuinModah:
Thank you �

You're welcome sweetie

2 Likes

Re: Anthems Wonder Wrote This On December 15th 2021 by Williampisces: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You're welcome sweetie
simp undecided

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus 128gig 40k Last / Please get in here. Help is need urgently / Scott Adkins Vs Tony Jaa In A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.