Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt (264 Views)

Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Rolex Wristwatches Used As Souvenirs At Dangote Daughter's Wedding / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt by Djkenny080(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
SHOCKING

Man stops daughter's wedding over son-in-law's N70k bride price debt

A young lady In Ibesikpo Asutan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State (name withheld by me) whose pre-wedding pictures had trended on social media, slumped this evening on the day of her traditional marriage as her biological father canceled the TM in a broad daylight.

As early as 4pm, family members and friends of the bride and her husband to-be, who came from far and near, had thronged the Government Primary School, venue of the traditional marriage, which is a stone's throw from the State Police Command's Headquarters.

Live band was performing, entertaining guests while waiting for the commencement of the traditional rites.

But to the surprise of everyone, the bride's father walked into the arena and insisted that the traditional marriage would not hold because his son in-law was owing him N70,000 bride price balance.

On hearing of her dad's action, the bride collapsed with her friends battling to revive her and the traditional marriage ended in a fiasco.

By Harrison Essien
Re: Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt by DoggoneDogg: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Poverty is bad.
Re: Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt by anthonyuncle(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
crazy things are happening...
Re: Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt by Chepos1(m): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2021
Poverty na bastard
Re: Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt by Kosoco(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Useless 1... confirm this news for Us please
Re: Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt by Vision4God: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2021
The son-in-law should have rallied round elders and friends to c how to raise or reduce the said amount or come to an agreeable terms.....

NA them know wetin them want. God help them sort it out if they are meant to be
Re: Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt by Dreadshy: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Very useless man, after now if him sick make the boy no answer am.e no go know say him done sell him pikin.
na so one man wan come spoil my day say i must pay him transport to him niece wedding. GOD save am say my papa say make i no talk i for just abuse am make ground scatter. Bloody thwart!!!

(1) (Reply)

Plumbing: All The Advice To Make No Mistake / Deacon Obioma Igwe The PDP Ikwuano LGA Chairman Storm Usaka Ukwu For The Burial / Helping Your Child Learn To Read – 6 Practical Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.