Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

This Small Boy Need CHALLENGE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Small Boy Need CHALLENGE (227 Views)

I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? / Throwback Sunday, Who Remembers This Small Bible? / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Small Boy Need CHALLENGE by sunnx(f): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2021
Hey NL I greet una o!

Need your sincere help now and final. There's these small boy in my compound who rented single or A room self contain, just a room self contain o, he like intimidating the compound with his sound system making me is senior brother from different family who rented Room & Parlour self contain look threatening.

But, between now and next week I want to challenge him by making sure they don't hear is sound system except mine. I mean I want my sound system to override and overshadow is own, we're just 5 in the house but he's doing like landlord or senior man, but I want him to know I senior pass.

Kindly recommend a very good and confirm "gbedu" product Home Theater for me that whenever it plays it is either he reduce is own volume or it switch his own sound system off for mine or my own swallows is own sound. I want to tell him that I senior him when it comes to electronics besides I want him to know say 'No be only him waka come that house'

I need to prove and calm him down this Christmas and New year coming that no be only him waka come the house.

I will appreciate the sound system that is good in quality, price friendly and that can produce high-quality sound even to the third party hearing. If money for new one no complete then I will go for tokunbo but I prefer buying my electronics in follow come carton, I mean direct from the manufacturer.
Re: This Small Boy Need CHALLENGE by ahnie: 2:19am On Dec 19, 2021
I really pity people living in same compound with the both of you.
May God not make me ever have neighbors like you guys.

#No insult intended.
Re: This Small Boy Need CHALLENGE by sweetonugbu: 4:04am On Dec 19, 2021
See ambition

(1) (Reply)

New Police Extortion Format / Facebook Disabled My Acct,what Do I Do To Have It Back Please? / Welcome To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.