Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services (53201 Views)

Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) / BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Nilon: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
When u carry olosho, mostly Nairaland olosho, dem no go gree u
I wan nack obembet. shey you sabi her paro?

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
The OP self :- you talk say businesswoman why you no talk say clitocurrency trader
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Otizzz: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Businesswoman?

Their towtow don turn verified money making tool o.

The future is what again?

It’s called clitocurrency grin
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Indispensable85(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
NwekeUG:
Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Her Services (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXocfjhrHDF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wetin she dey sell?
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by JBoss25(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
FuckDModz:

Once some of these prostitutes remove their clothes, the whole room will stink more than a sewer.

The man probably couldn't bear the smell and decided to cancel the transaction, but when you fight with a pig, you’ll get dirty and the pig likes it.

This is why it's better to run your shit through a pîmp, if you must lash olosho.
grin grin grin
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by ugodson(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yes am a guy but truth be told,if she has given u her service,please pay her.
God will not let guys carry ghost and treat them like this,the person own done end o.

Advice
Carry the one u can pay for or just tell her what u have to offer,she fit even buy u food from the money

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Benwallt(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
U Fvk u nor wan pay. Wahala dey dis country. Everybody na scam

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Drogunov: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
FuckDModz:

Once some of these prostitutes remove their clothes, the whole room will stink more than a sewer.

The man probably couldn't bear the smell and decided to cancel the transaction, but when you fight with a pig, you’ll get dirty and the pig likes it.

This is why it's better to run your shit through a pîmp, if you must lash olosho.

Ghis is where you are getting it wrong. A professional olosho does not stink. She takes gooc care of her factory because that is where she makes money. It is does regular girls with very fine faces tbat usually have poor hygiene and infection.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by tenpipsperday: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
FuckDModz:

You write with personal experience. Try have been removing cloth and stinking in your room. Bottom line, you are ashawo customer oga
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Newton2024: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
JooEeL:
NIGERIAN WOMEN WITH NOTHING IN THEIR BRAINS OTHER THAN OPENING LEGS FOR MONEY.

WOMEN ARE MORE THAN MEN YET THEY HAVE NOT YET UNDERSTOOD THAT THEY NEED TO JOIN FORCES WITH MEN TO LEAD A REVOLUTION AND THEN A BREAKUP OF THIS COUNTRY...

JUST A HANDFUL OF THEM ARE WORTH THEIR SALT LIKE LADY K, IDARA BIAFRA ETC.

THE REST, BEAVERS LIKE DAVIDO'S EX WILL BE SHOWING BREAST AND ASS, WHILE FULANI TERRORISTS AS WELL AS THEIR TERRORIST ARMY ARE BUSY INVADING THEIR VILLAGES IN THE EAST.
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by FuckDModz: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Drogunov:

Ghis is where you are getting it wrong. A professional olosho does not stink. She takes gooc care of her factory because that is where she makes money. It is does regular girls with very fine faces tbat usually have poor hygiene and infection.

I agree. Regular girls on tinder and instagram are mostly amateur prostitutes. Smelly bleached-ass bîtches.
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Testimony1988(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmmm, this is wrong, how much is he or she owing her that he or she can't afford.
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:
No worry damage the car, by the time we remit d money of the service u rendered, let's see what will be left as debt. Your prison go long, na that time warders and prisoners go con dey chop the dilapidated kpekus for free, for at least, 7yrs. Then u will later be released in 2028 and marry either Lalasticlala, Seun or Slawomiir.
is like to chop ban de hungry you grin grin
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by CSTRR: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2021
I don't like cheating.

Pay her for services rendered.
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by CSTRR: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Drogunov:

And regular girls are the ones with the nastiest diseases.

They barely use condom since they don't see themselves as prostitutes.

If you mistakenly put your uncovered prick inside one of these regular neighborhood girls, your life will never remain the same.

Ashawo clean pass them.

4 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Bamzyriches451: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerian girls Sha
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by victons(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2021
NwekeUG:
Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Her Services (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXocfjhrHDF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What was her service please?
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by begge: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2021
i fear ashawo more than thief
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Dagger111(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
is like to chop ban de hungry you grin grin

Them no fit... we build this forum together.
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by goody2019: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2021
So, people still fall for this old trick girls play: picking on a supposed well to do man and lay fictitious claims. I think they say the world is civilised and has moved on. See dumb comments!
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Mamijoh(f): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
inoki247:
lol she's fighting for her right the girl get mouth pass NLC...

I just pray say no b Mechanic b d guy wey carry him customer car come use am enjoy the girl service.....
grin grin grin grin grin baaaad mouth
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Shhhh01(f): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
what is 10 thouzun 10 thouzun. Nothing they cannot prunce. mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Olosho work don become business. grin
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by JobUpdatesL: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
Before i die of depression, someone should pls, in GOD's name, give me a job. I'm really sad and devastated abt my current economic situation. Pls help me. Pls.
I reside in Abuja.

Check my Post here and Apply if interested- https://www.nairaland.com/6851845/online-content-creator-job-available
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
JobUpdatesL:

Check my Post here and Apply if interested- https://www.nairaland.com/6851845/online-content-creator-job-available

Ok. Thanks
Re: Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services by Mleeperbother: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Werey grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Unresolved Murder Cases In Nigeria (pics) / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.