Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" (31354 Views)

Zion Ayo Balogun And Mother, Jada P Pose With Santa Claus / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In South African (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by OgwuEgo: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tonto fine sha and her skin dey shine, I go lick her pussy well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by elmessiahs(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hoe hoe hoe... Merry Xmas
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
EBMedia:
"I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year": Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus (Photo)

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto was seen together with Santa Claus in a photo she shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXofiHaoT9U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is coming shortly after her online fight with Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky.
a life without IG and Facebook can make this notice me commit sucide out of depression

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by floss(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dis fada Christmas Dem dey enjoy oooo...lol, holding Toto waste
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by irunoko(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Darkseidxx:
Imagine putting a hole in her cloth and she sits gently on it grin
pervert grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by irunoko(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Darkseidxx:
Imagine putting a hole in her cloth and she sits gently on it grin
pervert grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Boyooosa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Her cameltoe isnot even huge sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Okhuadams(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
EBMedia:
"I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year": Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus (Photo)

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto was seen together with Santa Claus in a photo she shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXofiHaoT9U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is coming shortly after her online fight with Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky.
of course my sister you have been a very good girl who wah vex make he or she catch hot water
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by suffering: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dirty brainwashed Africans. Keep worshipping the white man.

See this small girl of that year is now a woman with a child. Everybody gets old eventually. That little nine year old girl jumping rope and playing hopscotch in the street is tomorrow’s potential slay queen. Tonto go soon old lose value. Nobody is talking about Omotola again, that one is almost fifty years old.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Gunayo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Marketing strategy. Operation looking for husband 2022.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by suffering: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Curious345:
You're an old haaag.

40 + yrs and misbehaving .. she even got the temerity to tattoo a dog with wagging tongue on her arm..

If your know the inner secrets of these ladies , you will vomit for days ...
We don’t care.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Can't this olosho stay off social media?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
cassidy1996:
See as person fine

Beauty is vain.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Exodora: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tonto is a very brave woman not everybody can stand all the names calling and still be strong .
Wishing her more wisdom coming 2022.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by DonTattaglia: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
No comments, u ain't my crush, not even close to it. I have no business with light skinned b1tches..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by adedayoa2(f): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Curious345:
You're an old haaag.

40 + yrs and misbehaving .. she even got the temerity to tattoo a dog with wagging tongue on her arm..

If your know the inner secrets of these ladies , you will vomit for days ...
Firstly, Tonto Dike is not 40+ years.
Secondly, is it your misbehave? So you have never misbehaved in your entire life?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by adedayoa2(f): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Exodora:
Tonto is a very brave woman not everybody can stand all the names calling and still be strong .
Wishing her more wisdom coming 2022.
Braveheart
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Ajimusty2: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
E sure die
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Elidrisy20: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good girl indeed lipsrsealed
Wetin be the name of that your boy friend,kpokiri mkpoko nmiri
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Rider01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Tellwhat: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Passionate888:
Hoe hoe hoe!!! Merry Christmas
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by vickydevoka(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
cassidy1996:
See as person fine
Go marry fine tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Germi9: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Baba noel the bad guy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by leocosta(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Toto Decay grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Adeyinka12:
Hope Santa Claus prick no rise sha ?
Body no b wood na grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by BlackFlamefromP: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hey, where is your mum? Is she aware you are using her phone to type rubish online? You kids of nowadays! Will you go and return that phone to your mum now!

Adeyinka12:
Hope Santa Claus prick no rise sha ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Awoo88: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2021
See people. You call her where yet you people masturbate with her Image in you head.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Craggybogg: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2021
It is these clowns on Nairaland, that they get attracted to anything and bleep anything for me. You should be scared asf. Tell me who has never faced disgrace/mockery after going down with her? Is it Churchill or Kpokpo and many others we don't know.

Don't even imagine it. Bleeping Toto decay is not casual abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Bouncing2(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Santa is rocking something cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" by Frenzy01(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
This girl and drama sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Contact me for your swift buying swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Who Told Him He Must Marry (Photos) / Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.