Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair (49059 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking Elegant In Blonde Hair / E-money And His Sons In Blonde Hairstyle (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Wows In Blonde Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by GT84(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
floss:
This lady is everything you need in a woman.... Unlike one woman from the other side that her own people have rejected that says she's an investigative journalist yet over the years I'm yet to see results of her investigation not to talk of journalism....if she no get issue with Toto decay, she go quarrel that boy/girl way everything about am dey Risky.
.... hahahahaaha.....o boy Floss, u be madman ooo... wahala
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by demelza: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Pumpumking: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2021
wumi2017:
Beautiful � what a boring Sunday

kaiiii sweeery u loooklike ice cream....sweeery why dont u show another foto wearrrrin mini sket? cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by AfonjaConehead: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2021
flokii:

Time is flying away from all of us oga.. Genevieve is one ageless beauty guys like us appreciate.

Moreover she has all she needs already so I don't see why she'll sit in a corner to think. We must learn to respect people's choices and stop talking down on others.
Shut up and gerarahia, Genevieve ain't a conehead...go and look for your alagbo and alata mutiat Saidat Sikirat under the bridge, thank you very much grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by wumi2017(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

kaiiii sweeery u loooklike ice cream....sweeery why dont u show another foto wearrrrin mini sket? cheesy

You no serious grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by alexbacker: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'm wondering how she takes care of her hair and its color
I've just dyed my hair and I don't know how to maintain the color
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Quinton45: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
My sister dyes her hair every 2 months and she uses a hair toner
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by alexbacker: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Quinton45:
My sister dyes her hair every 2 months and she uses a hair toner
can you tell me what brend?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Quinton45: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
First of all, to understand how it works and what is a toner hair, in general, you need to read some articles, and information about it, and after that pick a good toner. In a nutshell, hair toner products neutralize unwanted warm or brassy tones to help you achieve a shinier, healthier, more natural-looking shade. The toner my sister used to buy was a l'oreal one "Long Lasting Anti Brass Toner". It's called like that, but you can use whatever one you find in a supermarket.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by fadal(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
AWWW MY BABY LOOKS BEAUTIFFUL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" / Sophia Momodu Slays In Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.