Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Jollof Rice Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Jollof Rice Recipe (497 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jollof Rice Recipe by Stanislas(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2021
5 tips for the perfect Jollof rice

It’s finally August 22nd, the day we have been waiting for. It started as a joke, but I am glad we all came together to make #worldJollofriceDay and #NationalJollofriceday a thing. There is no food as unifying yet as divisive for West Africans.

Getting jollof recipe down can be very tricky, but the great thing is that once you have it down, you are golden.

Those who know me well know that I don’t play with my Jollof. Even though I like to say that no two pots of Jollof are the same, there are some basic principles for the absolute best jollof rice. Here they are:

More��

https://foodies9ja..com/2021/12/jollof-rice-recipe.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Suya At Home / Image;health Benefits Of Eating Kpomo.aka Cowskin. / After This, You’ll Never Trash Any Over Ripe Plantain Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.