Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Job Scam Alert: Beware Of Fincnet Global Resources - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Job Scam Alert: Beware Of Fincnet Global Resources (256 Views)

Upwork's Newest Scam Alert - Don't Fall For It! / Scam Alert! Beware Of This Username: 'SRREDKITA' Srredkita / Beware Of Femi Olayinka A. K. A W33consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Scam Alert: Beware Of Fincnet Global Resources by olukunle50: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2021
The company is a complete scam, the owner is Agada James, he is a scammer and a liar, he will send you fake employment letter, and give you task to work on, but wunt pay you one naira, after much research, I found out he is using his father's office as his headquarters, but he claims he has branches in Lagos and Abuja and that he works for a company, I contacted someone close to him, I found out he deceives his customers too, by providing fake invoices, please beware of him, his company Fincnet global resources is a complete scam, that do not exists on search engine and no meaningful location, i fell for his scam, please don't...

His number: 0901 211 5508
Address
Head Office: 3-9, Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Abuja Office: Suite D12 Melitta Plaza Area 11 Off Gimbiya Abuja
09-2929076
Office@fincnet.com.ng

BEWARE

(1) (Reply)

GPS Tracking Software / Youtube Video Downloader Project Using Django With Free Source Code / Music Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.